Windows 10: Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems

Discus and support Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [IMG][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]I'm a player in South Korea. I have a GamerTag and I've got some screenshots just in case to make sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 한용이, Dec 30, 2018.

1. 한용이 Win User

Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems

Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems [​IMG] Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems 6af6467e-1a1d-40b6-b191-f651c4706185?upload=true.png Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems 39c57488-4726-4ed5-a44f-923e96d2dcc1?upload=true.png Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems 86721fcf-47aa-4216-b7df-0821a5caab0a?upload=true.png Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems 0a9c5cab-2656-49bd-9431-0fcfdc3c53ce?upload=true.png Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems 61f1fe35-7447-43c9-8d20-36d95a9076e4?upload=true.png I'm a player in South Korea. I have a GamerTag and I've got some screenshots just in case to make sure that I have the proof that my progress didn't save. All the time I try to bid something it says that The current server cannot check the profiles. I tried it all the time and it never works. I cannot buy any cars or bid cars though I have the credits. Also, I play Forza Horizon 4 SE in Windows 10 and everytime I exit the game and I join the game, I lost all my progress and savings. I have to start it over and over again, and it doesn't save. I've played it for about a week, and I've never seen it saved. All the levels, credits, cars, races...etc. Please I need help.

:)

한용이, Dec 30, 2018

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Bill Smithers, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems - Similar Threads - Lost Data Forza

2. Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress: Hi! It was a long time since I last connected to fh4. Yesterday, I was trying to connect again and, after syncing and optimizing my game again strange, since I did not uninstalled it my game was restarted and I was driving the Mclaren Senna from the intro. This is very sad,...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 data sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 data sync: Today I logged in to my acoount For the first time it needed data sync It gave me 2 option: The save on this device from 2021 The cloud save from January 2020 so I chose the first one because the second one was from a year ago. Then It had to sync. When It was done I had to...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 lost account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 lost account: Hello. So I connected my Microsoft account on which i have bought Forza Horizon 4 to another PC. On The original account i had level 60 or something and when i enter the game on the new PC i don't have the same account. It is with a different name, level one, lost all my cars...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Lost savegame

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost savegame: I was having trouble starting the game for a while found out I can't use headphones or the game crashes so thanks for that and somehow in that process my save game got lost and I can't access my old cars. What the F*** am I supposed to do to fix this?...
  6. Problem with Forza Horizon 4 on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Forza Horizon 4 on Windows: Before, the game was going great on my pc, but now i have some problems with the keyboard. Now it doesn't respond very well when accelerating, and this doesn't happen to me with other games, just with Forza, and sometimes textures don't load me very well, and i repeat, this...
  7. Problem with Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Forza Horizon 4: I noticed that Auction House and Clubs are greyed out on Forza Horizon 4 and I cannot access them. I play this game only online and use it in different locations on different internet connections. I’ve been plying this games for a while without any issues. But all of the...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost data forza horizon 4

2. forza horizon lost ffb again

3. forzahorizon 4 bidding

4. bid not working forza horizon 4,
  5. lost data for forza horizon 4,
  6. data lost forza horizon 4,
  7. how to recover forza horizon 4 data,
  8. lost progress on forza horizon 4,
  9. lost all progress and savings in forza horizon 4