Windows 10: Lost Dell Touchpad

Discus and support Lost Dell Touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I perform a clean installation of windows because thanks to latest windows update I wasn’t able to print with hp deskjet 4546. I choose the custom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sparklysoul, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Lost Dell Touchpad

I perform a clean installation of windows because thanks to latest windows update I wasn’t able to print with hp deskjet 4546. I choose the custom option when I installed windows 10 pro so now I have windows.old in C:
    After doing that I realized the touchpad icon on the task had disappeared. It wasn’t hidden either. If I check on search and touchpad, no option for the touchpad appear. If i go to device manager I can see it and update , revert it to old version or delete it. None of those option repaired the issue and brought me back touchpad to my dell e6410. I reinstalled original touchpad from dell driver website to my model of laptop and it didn’t work. I check regar on bios Dell Touchpad was available. Nothing seems to work I perform another clean installation of windows , it didn’t repair this. What can I do? Please help me?

:)

sparklysoul, Oct 8, 2017

2. Loss of touchpad when loading W10 onto Dell XPS laptop

I lost the use of the touchpad when Windows 10 loaded onto my Dell XPS laptop. I plugged in an external mouse to uninstall W10 and the touchpad worked OK with Windows 8. Is there a fix for this issue?

MalcolmFollos, Oct 8, 2017
  3. dexpedSc Win User
    Change invert scrolling in Windows 10

Hi,

this is solution for Dell notebooks which helps me => Search → Mouse and TouchPad → Additional Mouse Settings → The first bar = Dell TouchPad and on the down there is "Click to change Dell Touchpad settings" → Gestures → Inertial Scrolling

dexpedSc, Oct 8, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Lost Dell Touchpad

If it was a clean install you wouldn't have windows.old....

Did you start the installation when logged in?

dalchina, Oct 8, 2017
  5. Yes I did , well by today I fix the Dell Touchpad

sparklysoul, Oct 8, 2017
  6. The problem is that I can see there are problems with hp deskjet 4645 . Sometimes it doesn’t print at all. It seems that there are some issues with the updates of windows

sparklysoul, Oct 8, 2017
  7. dalchina New Member
    ( .... start the installation when logged in)

- so that was an upgrade installation, not a clean install (a clean install would give you a brand new OS, no programs installed except those that come with Windows).

Note your PC's last drivers were for Win 7.

Glad you got the touchpad fixed- I have no special knowledge of your printer. Hope someone can help..

dalchina, Oct 8, 2017
  8. Lost Dell Touchpad

I have installed windows 10 pro with a cd and delete everything and then I have to reinstall everything. I bought windows 10pro cd

sparklysoul, Oct 8, 2017
  9. I recently update windows 10 pro and since then the printer go deskjet 4645 stopped working and it used to work fine. Then i could see some problems with NT. 4 . I google and try to solve it. I uninstall and installed the go deskjet software . I struggle on the installation . When it was finally done i could send a document to printing but it will disappear from the print queue

Could you please guide me on this?

sparklysoul, Oct 8, 2017
  10. Rocky Win User
    So now you have no Dell software and no .windowsold file?

Rocky, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lost Dell Touchpad

1. Lost Dell Touchpad - Similar Threads - Lost Dell Touchpad

2. Dell laptop touchpad disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell laptop touchpad disabled: Hi All,I am using Dell laptop latitude 3410, windows 10. I think I accidentally disabled my dell laptop touchpad while using my Bluetooth mouse but previously its working just fine.I tried to check the options on settings but I'm not quite sure what to do after that. Can...
  3. Windows 7 dell touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 dell touchpad: The touchpad does not disable when mouse is connected. Very sensitive! I have had this happen before but forgot how I corrected it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-dell-touchpad/7ea40037-8a50-4906-8e4f-661f4b4c8748
  4. Windows 7 dell touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 dell touchpad: The touchpad does not disable when mouse is connected. Very sensitive! I have had this happen before but forgot how I corrected it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-dell-touchpad/7ea40037-8a50-4906-8e4f-661f4b4c8748
  5. Dell Inspiron 7386 Touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Inspiron 7386 Touchpad: Any thoughts on why my touchpad has suddenly stopped working. All drivers are up to date and the device manager doesn't report any problems with anything. Win10 is completely up to date too.The left and right buttons work as you can move the pointer with a USB mouse, and they...
  6. Dell Touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Touchpad not working: I have an Dell Inspiron 15 3567, running windows 10I was having issues with my dell touchpad so I updated it in device manager.there was no change so I tried update from my computer and chose HID -Compliant mousethis actually removed the dell touchpad driver and rendered my...
  7. Lost touchpad and cursor

Lost touchpad and cursor: Anyone know how to restore touchpad and cursor on windows 10 asus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-touchpad-and-cursor/bbc09351-4d20-4295-9689-81475cc0cbce
  8. Dell laptop touchpad

Dell laptop touchpad: I can't get the touchpad to disable. Device manager doesn't do it. I want to use the mouse with no interference from the touchpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-touchpad/a6ae1c9f-9095-4e36-999c-3c30d35b09c6
  9. dell inspiron 5755 touchpad

dell inspiron 5755 touchpad: cant get the touchpad to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-5755-touchpad/f248ac3e-2f8e-46dd-a4d3-747d3d6589d9
  10. Dell E6430 Touchpad

Dell E6430 Touchpad: Hi everyone, I have a Dell E6430 laptop and the ALPS touchpad does not work properly under Windows 10 Pro. On bootup only the left button works, and this is behaving reversed (as if it was a right button click), and the right button does not work at all. Can only really...