Windows 10: Lost Desktop OneNote in 2019 Pro Plus. Help!

Discus and support Lost Desktop OneNote in 2019 Pro Plus. Help! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently upgraded one of my home computers to Office 2019 Pro Plus from Office 2013 via the Home Use Program. I use Office 365/2016 at work. Now... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by prm759, Nov 5, 2018.

1. prm759 Win User

Lost Desktop OneNote in 2019 Pro Plus. Help!

I recently upgraded one of my home computers to Office 2019 Pro Plus from Office 2013 via the Home Use Program. I use Office 365/2016 at work. Now the only OneNote that I have is the crummy Microsoft Store OneNote app. The desktop OneNote has been eliminated. As a result, I can no longer use some key features. The one that is causing me the most pain is the inability to with one click save an email message in Outlook to a OneNote notebook page. It also looks like I have lost the ability to quickly generate a meeting notes page in OneNote from an Outlook calendar item.

Can I get this capability back? Am I also going to lose these functions at work eventually via some mystery update?

:)

prm759, Nov 5, 2018

2. OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

Hi Tom,

Sync conflicts error shown in OneNote can be resolved by using OneNote desktop client. To stop seeing this error, can you follow the below steps:

• Open the page which is having conflicts in OneNote desktop client or in Internet explorer
    • Open the page in which this error is shown
    • On the top of the page there will be a text bar shown. Pressing on the text bar will show conflicting pages for this page.
    • Delete the conflicting page by selecting the page and right clicking on it.
    • Sync the changes from desktop to server
    • After the above steps, open the page in Mobile and tap on "refresh" to get the changes made on the server.
    After step 6 is done, sync conflicting error message should be stopped from prompting.

Hope this helps!

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available Windows Server 2019

Source: Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available with Windows Server 2019 - Windows Server Blog

Brink, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Lost Desktop OneNote in 2019 Pro Plus. Help! - Similar Threads - Lost Desktop OneNote

2. Problema de activación Windows 10 Pro y Office Pro Plus 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problema de activación Windows 10 Pro y Office Pro Plus 2019: Buenas tardes,He reseteado mi Laptop y, ahora, al intentar volver a instalar el Windows 10 Professional y el MS Office Professional Plus 2019 Es, no me deja activar los productos tras su instalación, que compré a SO Montreal Ltd hace unos dos años.¿Podrían ayudarme u...
  3. Problema de activación Windows 10 Pro y Office Pro Plus 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problema de activación Windows 10 Pro y Office Pro Plus 2019: Buenas tardes,He reseteado mi Laptop y, ahora, al intentar volver a instalar el Windows 10 Professional y el MS Office Professional Plus 2019 Es, no me deja activar los productos tras su instalación, que compré a SO Montreal Ltd hace unos dos años.¿Podrían ayudarme u...
  4. Problema de activación Windows 10 Pro y Office Pro Plus 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. OneNote Desktop PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Desktop PC: My OneNote Desktop PC version is not syncing my NoteBooks. Can someone help me? I have read how to sync notes: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/fix-issues-when-you-can-t-sync-onenote-299495ef-66d1-448f-90c1-b785a6968d45...
  6. OneNote Desktop PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote Desktop PC: My OneNote Desktop PC version is not syncing my NoteBooks. Can someone help me? I have read how to sync notes: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/fix-issues-when-you-can-t-sync-onenote-299495ef-66d1-448f-90c1-b785a6968d45...
  7. Office 2019 Pro Plus? Any good?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 Pro Plus? Any good?: I am running Office 2016 and want to try 2019 Pro Plus. Is this any better than 2016? Most people are leaning towards O365 but I dont want to run a subscription based program. 177806
  8. microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019

microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019: Hello, I have registered for a free trial of microsoft 365 about 3 days ago and I used the installer in my microsoft account to download microsoft 365 but when I use the online installer, it installs microsoft office 2019 pro plus instead of Microsoft 365 and it even looks a...
  9. Onenote hijacking printer 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Onenote hijacking printer 2019: I just installed a new printer, downloaded the software and hit print and Onenote hijacked the process. Setting the default hasn't changed the situation. Is there someone who can advice me on the solution to this issue. Any assistance would be much appreciated....
  10. Office 2019 - OneNote

Office 2019 - OneNote: If you recently installed Office 2019 you will discover that OneNote is no longer included in the package. Even with Pro Plus, when you open one of the apps (Excel, Word, etc.), and check "Office Account", you'll still see the OneNote icon. But it's no longer installed. The...