Windows 10: Lost digital code

Discus and support Lost digital code in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had to factory reset my windows 10 laptop and now I have lost my upgrade to pro that I purchased through the store. I have an order number showing I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LindaHC52, Jan 6, 2020.

1. LindaHC52 Win User

Lost digital code

I had to factory reset my windows 10 laptop and now I have lost my upgrade to pro that I purchased through the store. I have an order number showing I bought it but no key to type in. Microsoft seems impossible to get a hold of unless you want to pay .... I've already paid for the license and just want the key. Can anyone help?

:)

LindaHC52, Jan 6, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How do I get a 7 digit code to reinstall windows 10

If you previously had Windows 10 installed and activated on that PC
    during the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key
    and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 10 on this PC', and activation will not be an issue, your PC will have a digital entitlement stored on the
    Microsoft Servers

The 7 digit code is used to confirm your ID with your Microsoft account

Please follow these steps:

• Open the Settings App, go to Accounts
    • You should see the "Verify" link just above your picture
    • Check your Email to see if Microsoft have sent you a 7 digit code
    • Enter the 7 digit code when asked

DaveM121, Jan 6, 2020
  3. marks1964 Win User
    Windows 10 seven digit security code

Hi,

The 7 digit number is used to confirm your ID with you Microsoft account.

The steps are:

• Go to the start menu
    • Go to Accounts

You should see the "Verify" link just above your picture.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Mark

marks1964, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Lost digital code

USB printer support doesn´t work in windows 10 because its not digitally signed

Hi Liem,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The error code 52 mainly occur, when the system cannot verify the digital of the driver.

I suggest you to remove the digital signature of the device and check if the issue persists.

Follow the below steps.

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Settings.

• Select Disable Digital signature enforcement.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We are here to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Lost digital code

1. Lost digital code - Similar Threads - Lost digital code

2. Digital activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital activation code: i require another copy of my digital licence for computer with new HDD, how can i acquire this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-activation-code/09a3b448-7566-46b0-8e3e-15f4cf898d8d
  3. Digital activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital activation code: i require another copy of my digital licence for computer with new HDD, how can i acquire this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-activation-code/09a3b448-7566-46b0-8e3e-15f4cf898d8d
  4. Digital activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Why send a 6 digit code but demand a 7 digit code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why send a 6 digit code but demand a 7 digit code?: I'm trying to reset the password on my laptop cause for some reason my pin is invalid and I keep getting 5 digit verification codes but then I keep getting told I need 7 digit codes.SEND ME THE 7 DIGIT CODE THENWHAT IS THE POINT OF SENDING THE 6 DIGIT CODE...
  6. Why send a 6 digit code but demand a 7 digit code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why send a 6 digit code but demand a 7 digit code?: I'm trying to reset the password on my laptop cause for some reason my pin is invalid and I keep getting 5 digit verification codes but then I keep getting told I need 7 digit codes.SEND ME THE 7 DIGIT CODE THENWHAT IS THE POINT OF SENDING THE 6 DIGIT CODE...
  7. Digital activation code?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital activation code?: My laptop came with Windows 8.1 installed. When Windows 10 was offered for free from Microsoft I downloaded it. Everything was fine until I had brain surgery and I couldn’t get on my laptop for almost 5 yesrs. Anyway once I started to remmber my passwords etc... I logged on....
  8. Lost win10 digital licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost win10 digital licence: Hello, Please help me with this problem. I had win 7 and upgraded to win 10. I've reinstalled the system after some time but I couldn't activate the licence again. I was in hurry as I needed to solve something, so I've called and bought in 20 min another licence. I've...
  9. 25 digit code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    25 digit code: Ummm hi... I got 3 xbox gift cards from rewards, and they were sent to my email... I wanted to redeem them for minecoins, but when I go to minecraft.net to redeeem, it asks me for a code... There are no links either... How do I get the code???...
  10. lost digital licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost digital licence: lost digital licence after upgrade from win7 to win 10 how do i find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-digital-licence/f77b4476-0050-4a3f-ada3-eadda5c07792