Windows 10: lost disk partitation win 10

Discus and support lost disk partitation win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; lost disk partitation win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-disk-partitation-win-10/b13b107b-7b4b-4c24-a059-2ec80f44e8b1 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by h ko, Jan 24, 2021.

1. h ko Win User

lost disk partitation win 10

:)

2. W1zzard Win User

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue lost disk partitation win 10 :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Jan 24, 2021
  4. lost disk partitation win 10

Sudden automatic appearance of disk partition on Windows 10

Hi,

Please let us know, if you have made any changes prior to this issue.

I suggest you to remove the partition and check.

To delete an existing partition from Windows 10:

• Follow the instructions from step 1 to 5 from the above section.
    • From the right pane of the Disk Management section, right-click the volume (partition) that you want to delete.
    • From the context menu that appears, click Delete Volume.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. lost disk partitation win 10 - Similar Threads - lost disk partitation

2. how to get lost Partition in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get lost Partition in win 11: Hi i had a local disk 0 which had more than 900 gb of space in which i had installed win 11 i reinstalled win 11 on my laptop but when there was options like Partition 1 Partition 3 i cannot see my primary Partition which had 900 gb so i installed win 11 again on my primary...
  3. how to get lost Partition in win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get lost Partition in win 11: Hi i had a local disk 0 which had more than 900 gb of space in which i had installed win 11 i reinstalled win 11 on my laptop but when there was options like Partition 1 Partition 3 i cannot see my primary Partition which had 900 gb so i installed win 11 again on my primary...
  4. Windows 10 lost partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 lost partition: Windows 10 home I have a ssd drive as my C drive called boot. A secondary drive is a standard SATA drive and this was set up with 2 partitions D and H. I made a decision that I would delete one partition H drive - no data on this and expand the main drive to use the...
  5. [urgent] win 10 update tool lost partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [urgent] win 10 update tool lost partition: Hey guys, I fucked up big time. My buddy needed help to set up a new laptop with win 10. I used the MS win 10 download tool to get the files. I had an old version on my HDD, so I thought I could chose the same folder. Big mistake. Long story short - my gaming/backup...
  6. Partitions lost?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Partitions lost?: This happened suddenly. When i started my laptop, i noticed some of the shortcuts not showing any icon. Then i went to This PC and noticed that I've lost all two partitions except the C drive. I tried to find a solution but didn't find any. Disk Management doesn't show it...
  7. lost partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost partition: This has happened twice now and I'm very confused. I have a HDD and have partitions- "C" and "F" The "F" partition is what I'm having problems with. A few months ago I got a windows update and as a normal person I just updated this over night (This was a large update, not...
  8. LOST PARTITIONS AND DATA of my Hard Disk Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LOST PARTITIONS AND DATA of my Hard Disk Drive: Accidently i cleaned up my hard disk drive on windows 10. And lost all partitions, became only partion now and another is as named Re Tools. How to restore my all lost partitions and data as it was. i have a recovery drive using file history....
  9. Lost a Partition

Lost a Partition: Hi on one of my W10 Pro PC's I have a 1TB HDD attached by USB, I used AOMEI Partition Assistant to create a 500GB partition and when it was finished I expected it to show the Partition and some un-allocated space but only the 500GB partition is showing in Explorer, Disk...
  10. Disk partition not recgonized by Win 10

Disk partition not recgonized by Win 10: I have a 3 TB disk partitioned into two parts. In Win 7 they had two different drive letters. Win 10 does not recognize the second partitioned portion of the disk and has labeled it unallocated. The disk manager provides no option to allocate the partition (most options are...