Windows 10: Lost DLNA connection to television from windows 10 desktop computer

Discus and support Lost DLNA connection to television from windows 10 desktop computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently replaced the hard drive in my 8 year old Dell XPS 9100 desktop computer by my professional tech person, he reinstalled Windows 10 in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by patrickgross2, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Lost DLNA connection to television from windows 10 desktop computer

I recently replaced the hard drive in my 8 year old Dell XPS 9100 desktop computer by my professional tech person, he reinstalled Windows 10 in the process. All is well except the desktop does not recognize 2 devices in the network anymore, (my Sony Blueray player or my Sony XBR television both are only about 2 years old), which it did before the hard drive replacement-Windows 10 reinstall. I always connected via DLNA. I have tried "everything", and the Tech is stumped as well! When I go to my TV and Blueray player settings they show my network name, the server icon , WIFI settings and signal strength all of which are displayed and look normal. So I can only conclude that it's the computer "not" the devices. Any ideas as this should be very simple but is not and is "very" frustrating...

:)

patrickgross2, Nov 24, 2018
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Nov 24, 2018
  3. rob1618 Win User
    Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

Lost DLNA connection to television from windows 10 desktop computer

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

Thema:

Lost DLNA connection to television from windows 10 desktop computer

1. Lost DLNA connection to television from windows 10 desktop computer - Similar Threads - Lost DLNA connection

2. windows 10 dlna configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 dlna configuration: i configured the windows 10 dlna server but it is showing directoriesor links i don't want. ratings, recorded tv, series, your actors, video playlists and video genreshow do i change what directory dlna is showing?or remove those directories?...
  3. Windows desktop computer shows internet connection but lost the connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows desktop computer shows internet connection but lost the connection: The problem usually resolves after I restart computer. This has been going on for a while. Phone has great connection while computer that is also using wifi doesn't. What can I do other than restart computer everytime I loose the connection?...
  4. Windows desktop computer shows internet connection but lost the connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows desktop computer shows internet connection but lost the connection: The problem usually resolves after I restart computer. This has been going on for a while. Phone has great connection while computer that is also using wifi doesn't. What can I do other than restart computer everytime I loose the connection?...
  5. Windows desktop computer shows internet connection but lost the connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows 10 Desktop not displaying on television

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Desktop not displaying on television: Hey all! I have a home media system set up that until recently was based around my older laptop and connected via HDMI. I just purchased a new computer today Acer TC-885 and I'm having trouble connecting it to my television. I can connect it to my older Acer moniter via the...
  7. Using DLNA to watch videos on television

Using DLNA to watch videos on television: Since my desktop PC is connected via an ethernet cable to the router and a second cable connects to the smart TV I should be able to watch videos stored on the PC on the TV using DLNA. I have found that I can display pictures from my Pictures folder and listen to music from...
  8. Television to Laptop

Television to Laptop: How do I connect my laptop to my smart tv via an HDMI cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/television-to-laptop/25b128da-3db1-458b-bd0b-ec65574b5c27
  9. puzzled about DLNA in windows 10 computer

puzzled about DLNA in windows 10 computer: Even though I have not turned on DLNA streaming function on my computer , I am still able to play videos from the computer's library on my Panasonic Viera TC via DLNA using the TV's DLNA function found under Viera tools. Is there another DLNA server running on the computer...
  10. Toshiba Television connected to Windows 10 shows video, but no audio

Toshiba Television connected to Windows 10 shows video, but no audio: This is a new Kingdel Computer connected to a Toshiba television via hdmi. It was working fine until I installed oneodio bluetooth headphones via a bluetooth dongle. It worked then after initial installation when the headphones were off. I also bought a Canon imageclass...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect windows 10 to tv dlna