Windows 10: lost downloads

Discus and support lost downloads in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where are my downloads??? Windows did an automatic upgrade 3 days ago; and now everything that I download to save is gone (IE: pictures, screenshots,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lulu01TX, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Lulu01TX Win User

lost downloads

Where are my downloads??? Windows did an automatic upgrade 3 days ago; and now everything that I download to save is gone (IE: pictures, screenshots, etc.)

:)

Lulu01TX, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Sep 17, 2018
  3. figgirigh Win User
    How to recover the lost messages?

1. Re-create your mail folder hierarchy by dragging folders into place in the Folder list. Note that any folder you have created to group sub-folders but that does not itself contain messages will not appear in the Folder list and so must be created again.
    2. Re-download the list of newsgroups from each news account.
    3. Reset your subscribed newsgroups and download messages again.
    4. Reset synchronization options on IMAP and newsgroup folders.
    5. Edit any message rule that moves or copies messages to folders other than the Inbox.
    These are the steps from which you can get the lost information back. And if your information not recovered again then it might be severe problem .In this case you have to go for recovery software to get your dbx files data back. I can refer you a link which can surely help you to get your lost data back. Try
    http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarge...tlook-express/

figgirigh, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Darkleoco Win User

lost downloads

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

lost downloads

1. lost downloads - Similar Threads - lost downloads

2. Win 11 - lost download files when moving drive location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 - lost download files when moving drive location: Win 11, I moved my download file location from C:\Users\Trader Account\Downloads to D:\Download without saving files when moving them. When I transferred the download location to D drive, I did not click on "Yes" move the current files in the downloads. As results, I lost the...
  3. Win 11 - lost download files when moving drive location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 - lost download files when moving drive location: Win 11, I moved my download file location from C:\Users\Trader Account\Downloads to D:\Download without saving files when moving them. When I transferred the download location to D drive, I did not click on "Yes" move the current files in the downloads. As results, I lost the...
  4. i lost my windows 10 pro product issue cant download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i lost my windows 10 pro product issue cant download: how can i get my windows 10 pro download again not getting any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-10-pro-product-issue-cant/c94d9b24-448f-4a46-82c7-0a326b1c5c36
  5. i lost my windows 10 pro product issue cant download

i lost my windows 10 pro product issue cant download: how can i get my windows 10 pro download again not getting any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-10-pro-product-issue-cant/c94d9b24-448f-4a46-82c7-0a326b1c5c36
  6. i lost my windows 10 pro product issue cant download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.: Hello I have just tried to download the one drive app.A message appeard to back up my pictures etc and I just clicked continue however it was taking a while and didn’t have the time. Then my apps pinned to the desktop and content within sub folders have disappeared. I tried...
  8. One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.: Hello I have just tried to download the one drive app.A message appeard to back up my pictures etc and I just clicked continue however it was taking a while and didn’t have the time. Then my apps pinned to the desktop and content within sub folders have disappeared. I tried...
  9. One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.

10. Jigsaw has lost the current jigsaw and all my download and solve history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw has lost the current jigsaw and all my download and solve history: For a couple of days I have not been able to access my current jigsaw or any of the previously downloaded and/or completed collections. My PC is fine in other ways e.g. Solitaire gaming. Jigsaw logs in to Xbox okay and has retained my cumulative score. Is this another case of...