Windows 10: lost draft content in mail/outlook, in windows 10

Discus and support lost draft content in mail/outlook, in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer crashed. When I got it back up and running, I clicked on the mail/outlook icon in windows 10 and opened a draft, that I was working on. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tankster44, May 21, 2020.

1. lost draft content in mail/outlook, in windows 10

My computer crashed. When I got it back up and running, I clicked on the mail/outlook icon in windows 10 and opened a draft, that I was working on. I found the content of the draft missing. I have the outlook app, on my phone and the content is missing there too. Is there a way to restore it or find it?

:)

tankster44, May 21, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 21, 2020
  3. lost draft

in Windows 10 Mail 17.8827.21855.0 I lost a draft as I was in the process of writing it. Everything I have looked at on line is of no help. Possibly I accidentally pressed a shortcut. I can't find the lost message, any good, helpful suggestions for this?
    Thanks

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Calling & messaging

LenoreClemens, May 21, 2020
  4. lost draft content in mail/outlook, in windows 10

Windows 10 lost all of the content in my outlook (emails in folders), inbox, sent, draft emails

Original Title: Windows 10

I upgraded to windows 10 and I lost all of the content in my outlook (emails in folders), inbox, sent, draft emails - how do I restore them? Please help dry my tears with a solution.

Brenda

your choice boutique, May 21, 2020
Thema:

lost draft content in mail/outlook, in windows 10

1. lost draft content in mail/outlook, in windows 10 - Similar Threads - lost draft content

2. Windows Mail Will Not Send Drafts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail Will Not Send Drafts: Earlier today I thought I sent an email from the Mail app. It went to Draft and will not send. Now I have to recopy it and send it through GMAIL. What could be wrong with Windows Mail? This is a Windows 10 64-Bit laptop. I know I hit Outlook as a subtopic; but this problem...
  3. Windows Mail Will Not Send Drafts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Will Not Send Drafts: Earlier today I thought I sent an email from the Mail app. It went to Draft and will not send. Now I have to recopy it and send it through GMAIL. What could be wrong with Windows Mail? This is a Windows 10 64-Bit laptop. I know I hit Outlook as a subtopic; but this problem...
  4. Windows Mail boxes have lost their contents

Windows Mail boxes have lost their contents: I have been using windows 10 and Windows Mail for emailing for years. I have about 35 mail boxes into which a save email messages I wish to keep. Suddenly, they have all been emptied and the contents not visible. The message says "Nothing has arrived yet". What has caused...
  5. Vanished Draft in Mail App

Vanished Draft in Mail App: I was typing a draft in the Mail app on Win 10 when it suddenly vanished. It doesn't appear in the Trash folder, it wasn't sent, how might I recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vanished-draft-in-mail-app/d2fd68a2-fcdd-4aa0-8ef8-54afcd0bc11d
  6. Windows 10 Mail Client Drafts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail Client Drafts: A few weeks ago I ran into a problem where I would write an email from my Gmail account using the Windows 10 Mail client, press send and it would disappear. It was not sent (tested by sending to another personal account) and not stored in the Sent folder. I solved it by...
  7. Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail

Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail: I have multiple email accounts. Two Outlook and two Chrome. I don't see any reference to including all email addresses in one location under each specific email address. What am I missing. Is there a purpose to making everything a "snipe hunt" to find your stuff?...
  8. Emails stuck in Drafts in Windows 10 Mail App

Emails stuck in Drafts in Windows 10 Mail App: Emails get stuck from outbox to Drafts with this message: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large." Forward option is...
  9. No Drafts Folder in Windows Mail

No Drafts Folder in Windows Mail: I sent feedback to MS about this 6 months ago. At that time, Mail had just received an update. After that update the Drafts folder was gone. If I start writing an email and click to somewhere else in the app, that email is gone. There is no way to get back to it. Since that...
  10. Win10 Outlook Mail: all sent messages go to the drafts

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Outlook Mail: all sent messages go to the drafts: Suddenly, all sent messages go to the drafts folder instead of sending. Once they are in the drafts folder, they become difficult to send. All suggestions appreciated. Dee 112489