Windows 10: Lost drivers after format of laptop (battery, wifi)

Discus and support Lost drivers after format of laptop (battery, wifi) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a new laptop as a gift, an AIWO 737A2 noteebook and I did a clean install of windows 1903. I lost all drivers and couldnt connect to Wifi. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by crysk92, Jun 10, 2019.

1. crysk92 Win User

Lost drivers after format of laptop (battery, wifi)

I got a new laptop as a gift, an AIWO 737A2 noteebook and I did a clean install of windows 1903. I lost all drivers and couldnt connect to Wifi. I tried to download them, but there is no a website from aiwo to download files.

I bought a new usb wifi device and I connected my notebook to the internet. I was able to download wifi drivers from windows update after I connected the wifi stick. But there is another problem. There is no power option in windows at all, and I cannot change the performance of my notebook to best performance mode.

Sorry for my english and thnx in advance for your help. Any idea?

:)

crysk92, Jun 10, 2019
  2. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Laptop battery not charging

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the make and model of the laptop?

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Elen Win User

No wifi driver found, no battery icon, no sound

Hi, someone can help me? Im totally frustrated with my ZED air i life laptop.
    2 gb ram, 30 gb memory

i formated and install needed drivers. But still doesn't show the icon battery, no wifi and sound. i did all sorts of troubleshooting but doesn't fix the problem. thanks u in advance

Thema:

1. Lost drivers after format of laptop (battery, wifi) - Similar Threads - Lost drivers format

2. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  3. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  4. Laptop Battery Lost 55Wh in Capacity Overnight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Battery Lost 55Wh in Capacity Overnight: Hello,Last night I was using my Asus ROG STRIX II laptop just fine. This afternoon, when I started it, the battery instantly died on me.I have not done anything new or even touched the laptop when the battery degradation thing happened.I usually have the laptop plugged in...
  5. Laptop Battery Lost 55Wh in Capacity Overnight

Laptop Battery Lost 55Wh in Capacity Overnight: Hello,Last night I was using my Asus ROG STRIX II laptop just fine. This afternoon, when I started it, the battery instantly died on me.I have not done anything new or even touched the laptop when the battery degradation thing happened.I usually have the laptop plugged in...
  6. lost product key after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost product key after formatting: my friend gave me her asus vivobook windows 10pro and i need to format it after i format it the windows needs to be activated but i dont have the product key i tried to do the windows+x but different product key is showing what should i do?...
  7. lost product key after formatting

lost product key after formatting: my friend gave me her asus vivobook windows 10pro and i need to format it after i format it the windows needs to be activated but i dont have the product key i tried to do the windows+x but different product key is showing what should i do?...
  8. lost product key after formatting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. WiFi lost after Reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi lost after Reset: Hello, I reset Window 10, after which I have no WiFi, though I can connect to the internet by an ethernet connection quite satisfactorily. I saved on my desktop an HTML file that showed programmes that had been deleted during the reset. Included in the list was “REALTEK...
  10. laptop battery driver not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop battery driver not working: When are you guys going to fix the compliant battery driver for laptops. update 1803 screwed it up and it doesnt work well now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/laptop-battery-driver-not-working/1c08555a-4243-471a-baed-a9a9a02da99d