Windows 10: lost dts audio processing app as well as my front speaker is not working.

Discus and support lost dts audio processing app as well as my front speaker is not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi i have updated to windows 11 and now i have lost my dts audio processing app and also my front speaker are not working i have tried to get in touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Obaidullah290, Jun 23, 2022.

1. lost dts audio processing app as well as my front speaker is not working.

hi i have updated to windows 11 and now i have lost my dts audio processing app and also my front speaker are not working i have tried to get in touch with the microsoft support but no one replied i am currently using infinix inbook x1 can any one help me fix this problem.

:)

Obaidullah290, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Riel Alc Win User

DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device

Hi,

To better assist you with the issue, what is the make and model of the audio device you're using?

We're looking forward to your reply.

That's a good question. I don't know what it's talking about. I have a pair of simple speakers and Windows says I have

HD Pro Webcam C910

Intel(R) Display Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio.

I don't know what the Intel Display Audio is since I don't have a display with audio. Do you think that might be it? The message appears each time I start up but does not return during a session and sound seems to be fine.

The message "DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device" means that the audio device doesn't support DTS. To resolve this issue, we suggest disabling it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows Key. Type DTS, then select
      DTS Audio Control Panel
    • Click Advanced Settings.
    • Under Enable playback muti-streaming, click Disable.

lost dts audio processing app as well as my front speaker is not working. d769f5e7-9aea-471a-aa2f-fa30c91748e3.jpg

Note: DTS (Dedicated To Sound) is a series of multichannel audio technologies owned by DTS, Inc. (formerly known as Digital Theater Systems, Inc.).

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Jun 23, 2022
  3. DTS Audio Output

Hi. I received a video with the sound in DTS format and I cannot figure out how to play DTS audio with my speakers. I searched online and many people have said to install new drivers or decode the DTS audio. I am by no means well-versed with computers,
    so I was hesitant about installing or removing drivers from my computer without confirming the validity. I have no idea if my speakers can even output DTS audio. They are the default Realtek(R) speakers that came with my computer, though I've tried multiple
    headphones and bluetooth speakers and none of them work either. As far as I know, all my drivers are up to date. Right now I am using the default movies app on windows to play the video, and the visuals are perfect but there is absolutely no sound at all.
    How can I get my speakers to output DTS sound, or can I even output this audio at all?

XinjieHuang, Jun 23, 2022
  4. lost dts audio processing app as well as my front speaker is not working.

DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

lost dts audio processing app as well as my front speaker is not working.

1. lost dts audio processing app as well as my front speaker is not working. - Similar Threads - lost dts audio

2. DTS audio processing is uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS audio processing is uninstalled: Hello,I am VatshalI have accidentally uninstalled DTS audio processing app. How to install it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-audio-processing-is-uninstalled/55ea26c9-b95e-4d6c-81f6-1fd07c78fe0d
  3. DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost: Hello Everyone,I am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It was working before. My model In Infinix INbook X2 Plus with i5 1155G7 and Windows 11 22H2. Can anyone please help me with the error as I am not able to find any solution online and tried multiple things...
  4. DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost

DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost: Hello Everyone,I am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It was working before. My model In Infinix INbook X2 Plus with i5 1155G7 and Windows 11 22H2. Can anyone please help me with the error as I am not able to find any solution online and tried multiple things...
  5. lost dts audio processing app as well as my front speaker is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost dts audio processing app as well as my front speaker is not working.: hi i have updated to windows 11 and now i have lost my dts audio processing app and also my front speaker are not working i have tried to get in touch with the microsoft support but no one replied i am currently using infinix inbook x1 can any one help me fix this problem....
  6. App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object: I have experienced this issue for more than a month. Every time it happens, the sound system would sound like a weird crash for a fraction of second. After that, it goes smoothly. It seems like a small issue but it's really annoying. Here are the technical details....
  7. App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object

App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object: I have experienced this issue for more than a month. Every time it happens, the sound system would sound like a weird crash for a fraction of second. After that, it goes smoothly. It seems like a small issue but it's really annoying. Here are the technical details....
  8. App Crash of DTS Audio Processing Object

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS AUDIO PROCESSING app showing dts audio processing settings are unavailable as audio...: I have uninstalled the DTS app that was given for some days it was working fine but after few days it started showing me the about page so I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall it from the Microsoft store first it was not installing then i went to windows update to...
  10. DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS audio process settings are unavailable as audio service connection lost: Hi AllI am getting the above error message when I launch DTS. It has worked ok previouslyAsusVivobook 2021 model running fully up to date version of Windows 10Does anyone know specifically what the error message means and how I can get DTS working again on my laptopThank...