Windows 10: Lost e-mails & settings

Discus and support Lost e-mails & settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows live mail as my default e-mail. Yesterday after a normal start up i found a new browser & no access to my e-mails! I also got a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RoyButler2, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Lost e-mails & settings

I have windows live mail as my default e-mail. Yesterday after a normal start up i found a new browser & no access to my e-mails! I also got a message "An app caused a problem with the default browser setting so this was reset to Microsoft Edge. Can any body help me to get back to my e-mails & original settings?

:)

RoyButler2, Mar 26, 2020

2. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Mar 26, 2020
  3. lost e-mail

Lets start over again. When I down loaded windows 10, I had two e-mails. I lost one. When I go to the second e-mail that was lost it doesn't show up. But when I go into Hotmail to locate the e-mail they say it being used by someone else. That e-mail is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.
    Can you help me. Thanks

rodneyshields, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Lost e-mails & settings

Windows 10 Mail App E-mails

My e-mail problem deals with the Windows 10 E-mail App and not my Outlook.com acct. When I go to my Windows 10 E-mail App "inbox" all of my "older" e-mails are gone and not listed anymore. I have no idea where they went or how to get to them. I "never"
    manually deleted any of them! When I go to the "inbox" it only shows most recent e-mails and not "older" e-mails that I have had from the past months etc. Now, when I log into my Outlook.com e0mail acct I can still see all of my "older" e-mail still listed
    in the "inbox" and nothing has been touched or automatically deleted etc. What can I do in my Windows 10 E-mail App to keep my "older" e-mails from being lost, missing, deleted etc. I have no problem with my Outlook.com. But, the link you sent deals with problems
    in the Outlook.com and not Windows 10 E-mail App. is there a "setting" in the Windows 10 E-mail App that will solve my problem? If so, can you show me the step by steps on how to set it? it's frustrating when you go to your Windows 10 Mail App inbox and you're
    looking for some "older" e-mails and they're not there any more and you have no idea where they went, when you never manually deleted them!

SAMSON JOE, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Lost e-mails & settings

1. Lost e-mails & settings - Similar Threads - Lost mails settings

2. Lost e-mail account Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost e-mail account Windows Mail: Split from this thread. Had the same thing happen with Mail 10. Had 3 email accounts, all 3 gone. Trying to recover them now. Have managed to get one back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-e-mail-account-windows-mail/eb21016d-51c4-4d24-b062-a7e24cf3eaac
  3. Lost e-mail account Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost e-mail account Windows Mail: Split from this thread. Had the same thing happen with Mail 10. Had 3 email accounts, all 3 gone. Trying to recover them now. Have managed to get one back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-e-mail-account-windows-mail/eb21016d-51c4-4d24-b062-a7e24cf3eaac
  4. Setting up e-mail

Setting up e-mail: Having trouble setting up e-mail on new computer. I have mail accounts, a RR and a gmail. I set them but no mail gets through. Do I have to buy Microsoft 365 in order for Outlook to work?...
  5. scan to e-mail set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    scan to e-mail set up: I am trying to set up scan tom e-mail on my printer. It requires smpt server and smpt user Id and smpt passwords I contacted att for these and entered the values they gave but no go. I may need to enter the system administrator and enter or ajust the settings there. How can I...
  6. E Mail settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    E Mail settings: I have a notification message on the Desktop of my PC saying that my SKY account settings are out of date. I use SKY for my E Mail address and they in turn use Yahoo Mail. I am using Windows 10. To try and rectify the problem I have accessed SETTINGS and then E MAIL &...
  7. Setting up an e-mail

Setting up an e-mail: I'm trying to get e-mail's from another account onto my computer, when I enter the info username and password, which I know are correct I have an error code: 0x80004005. The e-mail is working fine in outlook on a different PC, but I'm trying to get it to work with the mail...
  8. Live Mail lost e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Live Mail lost e-mail: windows live mail warns me that it has downloaded what appears to Phishing e-mail but where is it? I would like to look at it to confirm Windows Security opinion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-lost-e-mail/22a5206e-0957-418b-b177-b1451274686c"
  9. lost e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost e-mails: I lost e-mails that were saved in folders. How can I find & retrieve them? them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-e-mails/1f4eb63e-095a-4f82-b04f-9d30910b27af"
  10. Lost all contact e-mail addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Lost all contact e-mail addresses: I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. Went to send an e-mail just now and all of my contacts e-mail addresses are gone. 95042