Windows 10: lost e-mails

Discus and support lost e-mails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I lost e-mails that were saved in folders. How can I find & retrieve them? them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Don-77, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Don-77 Win User

lost e-mails

I lost e-mails that were saved in folders. How can I find & retrieve them?

them?

:)

Don-77, Nov 21, 2019

2. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 21, 2019
  3. lost e-mail

Lets start over again. When I down loaded windows 10, I had two e-mails. I lost one. When I go to the second e-mail that was lost it doesn't show up. But when I go into Hotmail to locate the e-mail they say it being used by someone else. That e-mail is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.
    Can you help me. Thanks

rodneyshields, Nov 21, 2019
  4. lost e-mails

How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

lost e-mails

1. lost e-mails - Similar Threads - lost mails

2. lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears: my email will no longer show my contacts , I click on people icon and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-people-app-in-mail-with-windows-11-i-click/d14024bb-e8a4-4f6a-9ff1-bc9256fc9965
  3. lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears: my email will no longer show my contacts , I click on people icon and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-people-app-in-mail-with-windows-11-i-click/d14024bb-e8a4-4f6a-9ff1-bc9256fc9965
  4. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  5. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  6. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  7. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  8. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Lost e-mail account Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost e-mail account Windows Mail: Split from this thread. Had the same thing happen with Mail 10. Had 3 email accounts, all 3 gone. Trying to recover them now. Have managed to get one back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-e-mail-account-windows-mail/eb21016d-51c4-4d24-b062-a7e24cf3eaac
  10. Lost e-mail account Windows Mail

Lost e-mail account Windows Mail: Split from this thread. Had the same thing happen with Mail 10. Had 3 email accounts, all 3 gone. Trying to recover them now. Have managed to get one back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-e-mail-account-windows-mail/eb21016d-51c4-4d24-b062-a7e24cf3eaac