Windows 10: Lost email accounts in Outlook Live

Discus and support Lost email accounts in Outlook Live in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Due to a tremendous KBCI error here ALL email accounts in my Outlook Live are gone. (I mistakenly removed the folders for each) I thought I could just... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bluewind, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Bluewind Win User

Lost email accounts in Outlook Live

Due to a tremendous KBCI error here ALL email accounts in my Outlook Live are gone. (I mistakenly removed the folders for each) I thought I could just add them back in but don't remember how. I've found a number of ways to do so on the web but they must be from an earlier version and don't seem to apply to Outlook Lives under W10 build 1908.

Would someone please tell me how to do that or some other way to get at least one of the email accounts back?

Thank you very much.

:)

Bluewind, Apr 19, 2021
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Lost email accounts in Outlook Live [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Apr 19, 2021
  3. How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Lost email accounts in Outlook Live

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Lost email accounts in Outlook Live

1. Lost email accounts in Outlook Live - Similar Threads - Lost email accounts

2. can't access my email account outlook live

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't access my email account outlook live: I can't access my outlook live email account. I'm always signed in on this laptop but it gives me error message "something went wrong" then suggests "please try the following recommendation" then a button with "refresh the appliction" which I tried and it did nothing...
  3. can't access my email account outlook live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't access my email account outlook live: I can't access my outlook live email account. I'm always signed in on this laptop but it gives me error message "something went wrong" then suggests "please try the following recommendation" then a button with "refresh the appliction" which I tried and it did nothing...
  4. can't access my email account outlook live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost Outlook email folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Outlook email folders.: My Outlook email apparently updated last night and now I am missing almost all Folders. I need a FIX!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-outlook-email-folders/972bbf0c-5bfb-4201-82d0-e9f226ff0b94
  6. Email. Outlook account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email. Outlook account: Hello I have just clicked on my mail icon and the mail opened as per usual then suddenly disappeared and I had to click again and the same thing is happening .It opens then goes back to my desktop screen. The mail will not stay open. Can anyone help...
  7. Live Account Email troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Account Email troubles: My live.com email account won't allow me access on my pc. It's pinned on the task bar and when I click on it, it won't come up. After I click on it, it either won't do anything or the icon will disappear. When I pull it up in the search bar at the bottom left of my screen, I...
  8. windows live lost email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live lost email: What is windows live error 0x00000000 and how do I recover my lost emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-lost-email/45ad034e-397d-4ee5-bb3b-c49f77c1427c"
  9. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  10. Email storage for windows live account and outlook.

in Browsers and Email
    Email storage for windows live account and outlook.: Please can you help? I use windows 10 on both laptop and desktop Pc. I have a microsoft login account and use Outlook (paid subscription) software. I would like to know for peace of mind if my emails are stored in my microsoft account or on each device when I log in? My...