Windows 10: Lost email with Activation Key

Discus and support Lost email with Activation Key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 10 Home 64-bit . My Mac with Boot Camp crashed and I want to reinstall on new Mac not an M1 Mac but I can't find the email with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 3cats1dog, Oct 17, 2021.

1. 3cats1dog Win User

Lost email with Activation Key

I purchased Windows 10 Home 64-bit . My Mac with Boot Camp crashed and I want to reinstall on new Mac not an M1 Mac but I can't find the email with the activation key. The Windows 10/11 Home link on the Order History page takes me to "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." Suggestions?

:)

3cats1dog, Oct 17, 2021

2. Lost windows 10 activation key email

Hi Andres,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

1) How do you access your emails (Browser, application like
    Windows Live Mail
    , Windows 10 Mail app or Office Outlook)?

I suggest you to follow the below steps & check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” to get the run window.
    • Type “slui 4” and press enter.
    Follow the on screen directions to activate over phone.

Refer to this article to know more.

How to activate a Microsoft product by using Microsoft Product Activation Center:
    Product activation for Windows – online & support telephone numbers

Please reply us with the above information so that we can proceed further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Lost Windows Activation Product Key

I recently lost my Windows 10 pro Activation product key and now Microsoft wants me to activate my windows but now i dnt have any product key please suggest me the way i dnt want to lost my all data...

Nimra Imam, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Lost email with Activation Key

Lost Windows Key

Hi Saravanan,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To start Product Activation:

• Go to Start, then select Settings, choose
      Update & security, and then select Activation.
    • If your device is not activated, the Activate by phone option will be available.
    Hope this information is helpful.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Lost email with Activation Key

1. Lost email with Activation Key - Similar Threads - Lost email Activation

2. Lost Windows 10 Home Activation Key Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Windows 10 Home Activation Key Email: Hi everyone,I am trying to recover my Windows 10 activation key, since I've lost access to the email address that it was originally sent through.The purchase is associated with my Microsoft account, which is linked to my NEW email address - in other words, I can see it in my...
  3. Lost Windows 10 Home Activation Key Email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Windows 10 Home Activation Key Email: Hi everyone,I am trying to recover my Windows 10 activation key, since I've lost access to the email address that it was originally sent through.The purchase is associated with my Microsoft account, which is linked to my NEW email address - in other words, I can see it in my...
  4. Lost Windows 10 Home Activation Key Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Lost windows 10 activation key email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost windows 10 activation key email: I purchased Windows 10 Home Edition last August. I got the email but couldn't install it right because I didn't have time. Now I went looking for the email I but couldn't find it. What is the way to recover this activation key?PS. I read the in the other post that was...
  6. Lost windows 10 activation key email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost windows 10 activation key email: I purchased Windows 10 Home Edition last August. I got the email but couldn't install it right because I didn't have time. Now I went looking for the email I but couldn't find it. What is the way to recover this activation key?PS. I read the in the other post that was...
  7. Lost windows 10 activation key email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Lost email with Activation Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost email with Activation Key: I purchased Windows 10 Home 64-bit . My Mac with Boot Camp crashed and I want to reinstall on new Mac not an M1 Mac but I can't find the email with the activation key. The Windows 10/11 Home link on the Order History page takes me to "We are sorry, the page you requested...
  9. Lost email with Activation Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost email with Activation Key: I purchased Windows 10 Home 64-bit . My Mac with Boot Camp crashed and I want to reinstall on new Mac not an M1 Mac but I can't find the email with the activation key. The Windows 10/11 Home link on the Order History page takes me to "We are sorry, the page you requested...
  10. Lost activation key!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost activation key!: I threw away my activation key last year and now am installing faster RAM and Windows is asking for my activation key, which I no longer have. Can you buy a new key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-activation-key/c1ffb953-d28b-4b22-a301-bd40c574f617