Windows 10: Lost everything

Discus and support Lost everything in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I turned on my computer and it automatically updated my browser from Edge to Chromium Edge. It deleted all of my favorites and saved passwords to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CJHodge, Mar 6, 2020.

1. CJHodge Win User

Lost everything

I turned on my computer and it automatically updated my browser from Edge to Chromium Edge. It deleted all of my favorites and saved passwords to important websites that I visit often. How do I get them back?

:)

CJHodge, Mar 6, 2020

2. I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 6, 2020
  3. lost

Hello,

In order for us to provide you with an appropriate resolution, kindly tell us more about your concern:

• When did the issue start?
    • Can you tell us if there were any changes made on your computer prior to this concern (i.e., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you visit this link which includes resolutions on how to find lost files
    in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lizette Ags, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Lost everything

Videos lost

Hi Michael,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• How did you install Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-lost-files-after-the-update-to-windows-10

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Lost everything

1. Lost everything - Similar Threads - Lost everything

2. My backup won’t come up and I lost everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My backup won’t come up and I lost everything: I had to do a hard reset on my hp desktop. I made sure everything was backed up as my wife has tons of our family pictures on there. After the reset I’m looking for my backup files and there’s nothing. No files, no backup found. How do I get everything that was backed up back...
  3. My backup won’t come up and I lost everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My backup won’t come up and I lost everything: I had to do a hard reset on my hp desktop. I made sure everything was backed up as my wife has tons of our family pictures on there. After the reset I’m looking for my backup files and there’s nothing. No files, no backup found. How do I get everything that was backed up back...
  4. My backup won’t come up and I lost everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Lost everything on my laptop to one drive. IT can't recover anything because I had it set...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost everything on my laptop to one drive. IT can't recover anything because I had it set...: We've been using one drive at work for about 4 years. Our training on it was "Your network folders no longer exist. We are now using one drive and sharepoint and teams for file storage. Here's how to map a drive to a folder we put on the new system. If you have any questions...
  6. Lost everything on my laptop to one drive. IT can't recover anything because I had it set...

Lost everything on my laptop to one drive. IT can't recover anything because I had it set...: We've been using one drive at work for about 4 years. Our training on it was "Your network folders no longer exist. We are now using one drive and sharepoint and teams for file storage. Here's how to map a drive to a folder we put on the new system. If you have any questions...
  7. Lost everything on my laptop to one drive. IT can't recover anything because I had it set...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. need help with Microsoft account. Have lost everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with Microsoft account. Have lost everything: Started my laptop up this morning and briefly saw a message saying this user can not sign in. Laptop did a restart and I signed with my usual account details. Laptop did some updated and windows started with me as the profile, but I have lost absolutely everything and access...
  9. need help with Microsoft account. Have lost everything

need help with Microsoft account. Have lost everything: Started my laptop up this morning and briefly saw a message saying this user can not sign in. Laptop did a restart and I signed with my usual account details. Laptop did some updated and windows started with me as the profile, but I have lost absolutely everything and access...
  10. I reset my pc by using reset everything method and lost license.

I reset my pc by using reset everything method and lost license.: I had windows 11 pro now i have windows 11 enterprise and i dont have the license beacuse i used it 4 years ago. my pc is connected to internet as i readed it says its auto activating but its not....