Windows 10: Lost eveything in external disk want to recover.

Discus and support Lost eveything in external disk want to recover. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In trying to create a bootable USB download tool on Microsoft support Site. I selected the wrong USB drive for the download target. Lost 4 virtual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LupeRodriguez3, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Lost eveything in external disk want to recover.

In trying to create a bootable USB download tool on Microsoft support Site. I selected the wrong USB drive for the download target. Lost 4 virtual drives including all folders and files. Can I get it back? The drive now shows 32 GB of allocated space, which is where the "Download Tool" now resides. And, 1.82 terabytes of Unallocated Space.

:)

LupeRodriguez3, Dec 26, 2018

2. How to recover data from corrupted WD external hardisk

Hi...

I have Western Digital Passport 1 TB external Hard disk. It has got corrupted. When I connect to my Window 7 machine, my external hard disk rotates but my machine does not recognize it.I have checked External hard disk with other working cable as well but still it is not working . I have tried to recover data with Hiren boot cd ,. On hiren boot machine it is recognizing the disk. I can copy some data in form of dd format with data rescue but not able to recover data with this DD format file. I have used different softwares to recover dd file but all are giving error. Please suggest how can i recover my data.

rajmehra300, Dec 26, 2018
  3. How can I recover the data from hard disk?

Hello Friends, yesterday while working on my PC suddenly all of my data lost. I was downloading something from the internet and the system suddenly got shut down, after that when I restarted the system there was some error and the system could not start properly. I really want that data as its very important to me. Can anyone suggest me about how to recover the lost data from the hard disk?

willturner, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Lost eveything in external disk want to recover.

Recover lost PST

Here are two places where you should look:

• Your external backup medium.
    • The folder c:\Windows.old\Users\Gladston\Desktop
    If you do not have an external backup then this is a good time to review your backup philosophy and to consider the risks you're prepared to take with your data.

Frederik Long, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Lost eveything in external disk want to recover.

1. Lost eveything in external disk want to recover. - Similar Threads - Lost eveything external

2. Eveything is shuffling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eveything is shuffling: i just reinstalled windows on my pc and now everything is shuffling. when I go in sound settings the the devices are moving up and down and the default fivice keeps changing. Everything in the tray thats on the taskbar keeps moving about. when I open device manager everything...
  3. Eveything is shuffling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Eveything is shuffling: i just reinstalled windows on my pc and now everything is shuffling. when I go in sound settings the the devices are moving up and down and the default fivice keeps changing. Everything in the tray thats on the taskbar keeps moving about. when I open device manager everything...
  4. Eveything is shuffling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how to recover lost USB external hard disk after its drive uninstalled? it cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover lost USB external hard disk after its drive uninstalled? it cannot be...: After I uninstall External USB rive Driver, how to have Windows 11 initialise ? There are only two optionsMBRGPDEither option fails and reports "the request cannot be performed because of an I/O device error" by Virtual Disk Manager.The drive is no longer recognized.Reason of...
  6. how to recover lost USB external hard disk after its drive uninstalled? it cannot be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to recover lost USB external hard disk after its drive uninstalled? it cannot be...: After I uninstall External USB rive Driver, how to have Windows 11 initialise ? There are only two optionsMBRGPDEither option fails and reports "the request cannot be performed because of an I/O device error" by Virtual Disk Manager.The drive is no longer recognized.Reason of...
  7. Recovering lost Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering lost Email: My Elderly Grandfather has lost an email he has been working on all week, it was of great importance to him, we have searched everywhere on the emails, deleted items, Junk, etc. The email version is Windows Live Mail 2012, is there any way of finding this email? it was once...
  8. Recovering Windows 10 key from an external hard disk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recovering Windows 10 key from an external hard disk: Hi, Need urgent support. My laptop which i had installed Windows 10 original and key is dead/ I have lost my CD and the cover too. Since the laptop is not switching ON and not working, i rem0ved the Hard Disk. so now i have that Hard drive as an External Disk. But how can i...
  9. Recovering Overwritten External NTFS Disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Overwritten External NTFS Disk: I was creating an USB Bootable Memory Stick an accidently overwrote an External 1TB NTFS Hard Disk, what is the best way to try and recover the Data on it. The Disk now shows as a 16gbyte do I have to format it as 1TB and then try to recover the data?...
  10. Recovering disks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering disks: Hello i have a problem. My laptop HP Elitebook 9470m. Core i5 is an SSD, it used to have a Disk 0 and a Disk 1, i tried partitioning and i suceeded, then i deleted a partition and half of my things are gone my music, my files & etc now its only got a disk 0and honestly,...