Windows 10: Lost excel files ...... Help !

Discus and support Lost excel files ...... Help ! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Lost excel files after reimaging Help ! Hi , so two says ago i did a windows update and it sent me to a blue screen of death. After much effort i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JasonBoxall, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Lost excel files ...... Help !

Lost excel files after reimaging Help !

Hi ,

so two says ago i did a windows update and it sent me to a blue screen of death. After much effort i decided to bite the bullet and do a system reimage which was rolling back everything to the last save in June. When it rebooted to my amazement everything was still in tact , all documents and files right up to when i did the update. But not any of my saved workbooks on excel that work was only saved up until the reimage date. Is there a reason why these ones alone didnt save and is yhere a way to get them back. The alternative is reinputting 8 months worth of accounts on my spreadsheets !

addition to this on 08/02:

I have noticed that there are data back ups for when i need to restore to when accessing the old windows 7 back up facility but i cant seem to find how to or be able to restore from these back ups

any ideas guys

Thanks

Windows 10

Dell inspiron

:)

JasonBoxall, Feb 9, 2019

2. LOST EXCEL FILE

I've lost an IMPORTANT excel file and have tried a million ways to find it, to no avail. Can anyone help?

SandraDotts, Feb 9, 2019
  3. tsuyosumo Win User
    Excel file type disappeared

Thank you for your prompt reply.

The lost of .xls has no option for choosing Excel 2016, however other most .xl files could choose Excel 2016.

And when my older version excel file opened with Adobe, it cannot display correctly.

Any other method can help this issue fix?

Thank you.

tsuyosumo, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Lost excel files ...... Help !

lost Excel files

For some reason I have lost various Excel files, but not all. Like an idiot I have not backed these files up.

I have looked in Recycle Bin and the search function in top RH corner of screen, but no help.

Can anybody help please

RichardPearcey, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Lost excel files ...... Help !

1. Lost excel files ...... Help ! - Similar Threads - Lost excel files

2. Excel file lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel file lost: Strangely today I found two excel files on my desktop disappeared and replaced with their 6 months earlier version and that too corrupted. both files now has extension of my name at end. i only remember doing differently is login in Microsoft account....
  3. Excel file lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel file lost: Strangely today I found two excel files on my desktop disappeared and replaced with their 6 months earlier version and that too corrupted. both files now has extension of my name at end. i only remember doing differently is login in Microsoft account....
  4. Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar: I’ve always had trouble pinning the last file to the toolbar. Because right now, it’s able to accommodate 12 pinned files. But when I come to pin the 11th file from the most recent list, the file that would keep on appearing is this:PERSONAL.XLSBBecause my Excel files use...
  5. Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar: I’ve always had trouble pinning the last file to the toolbar. Because right now, it’s able to accommodate 12 pinned files. But when I come to pin the 11th file from the most recent list, the file that would keep on appearing is this:PERSONAL.XLSBBecause my Excel files use...
  6. Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Excell Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excell Files: How do I find all my excel files created in 2020? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excell-files/7152ac25-949a-4dc7-a8e4-0b77c3c31477
  8. Excel files

Excel files: How can I obtain a listing of all Excel files in my system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-files/540fb670-e8f2-4611-8456-a5e155830566
  9. excel files

excel files: Transferred files from windows xp to windows 10. unable to open files. File System Error (-2143322102). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-files/eda9c459-1296-4b29-bbbe-e37b2dde5c03"
  10. Excel files

Excel files: How do I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-files/9c381f48-f96f-4778-8304-10e1331e1e5a"