Windows 10: Lost favorites and sorted

Discus and support Lost favorites and sorted in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am using Chromium Edge. A Folder got moved and I can not find it so I am assuming that it has been deleted. I would like to be able to restore the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by NGT, Dec 9, 2020.

1. NGT
    NGT Win User

Lost favorites and sorted

I am using Chromium Edge. A Folder got moved and I can not find it so I am assuming that it has been deleted. I would like to be able to restore the folder. Also I sorted the favorites, can I fix that?

I looked at some suggested fixes but I could not find my folder.

Thank you
    Nils

:)

2. gabbydgar Win User

Folder in Favorites lost

Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to create a new folder it tells me that there is one already there, but it is not. Any suggestion where I might find the lost folder or how to restore it.

gabbydgar, Dec 9, 2020
  3. NGT
    NGT Win User

I am using Chromium Edge. A Folder got moved and I can not find it so I am assuming that it has been deleted. I would like to be able to restore the folder. Also I sorted the favorites, can I fix that?

I looked at some suggested fixes but I could not find my folder.

Thank you
    Nils

4. Lost favorites and sorted

How do I sort favorites in alphabetical order?

Unfortunately, your suggestion does not work. My favorites are listed under "Other" in Edge. When you click on the 3 dots and choose Favorites - Manage Favorites, you are not able to get to right click an empty space beside the list of favorites and choose
    "Sort By Name".

Joe P._784, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Lost favorites and sorted - Similar Threads - Lost favorites sorted

2. Sort photos by favorite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sort photos by favorite: Hello,I have a folder with thousands of photos. I have marked some favorites out of those and want to delete all othersI tried to sort by Favorite, but there is no such option. I have the latest version of Win 11 as of Feb/03/2023How do I select the "non-favorites" so I can...
  3. Sort photos by favorite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sort photos by favorite: Hello,I have a folder with thousands of photos. I have marked some favorites out of those and want to delete all othersI tried to sort by Favorite, but there is no such option. I have the latest version of Win 11 as of Feb/03/2023How do I select the "non-favorites" so I can...
  4. Lost Favorites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Favorites: One morning most of the Favorites I use all the time disappeared. these are the favorites I use most. I looked everywhere and to no avail. The first place I looked was the recycle bin, nothing. Does anyone have any idea where they might have gone? I happen to use a lot of...
  5. Lost Favorites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Favorites: One morning most of the Favorites I use all the time disappeared. these are the favorites I use most. I looked everywhere and to no avail. The first place I looked was the recycle bin, nothing. Does anyone have any idea where they might have gone? I happen to use a lot of...
  6. Lost Favorites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.42 lost Favorites sorting

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.42 lost Favorites sorting: I wanted to sort my Favorites in MSEdge Version 90.0.818.42 (Official build) (64-bit) today and the maintenance link and sort is gone. Should I just wait for the next update to sort favorites? 178083
  8. Lost favorites and sorted

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost favorites and sorted: I am using Chromium Edge. A Folder got moved and I can not find it so I am assuming that it has been deleted. I would like to be able to restore the folder. Also I sorted the favorites, can I fix that? I looked at some suggested fixes but I could not find my folder. Thank...
  9. Edge - Can favorites be sorted?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Can favorites be sorted?: I am likely missing something here, but I can not seem to figure out how I can sort my favorites in Edge alphabetically? When a favorite is added it is added to the bottom of the list, and so on. I would like to sort them alphabetically if possible. Thanks for any tips,...
  10. Folder in Favorites lost

in Browsers and Email
    Folder in Favorites lost: Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to create a new folder it tells me that there is one already there, but it is not. Any suggestion where I might find the lost...