Windows 10: Lost File After Update to Version 22H2

Discus and support Lost File After Update to Version 22H2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My file is missing after updating to version 22H2, my file is in the download file. Please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fauzant Habib, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Lost File After Update to Version 22H2

My file is missing after updating to version 22H2, my file is in the download file. Please help me

:)

Fauzant Habib, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

WHCP guidance for Windows 10 version 22H2

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...2/ba-p/3586362

Brink, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Lost File After Update to Version 22H2

2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5017321), Download error - 0x80248007

Tried the suggested steps, problem persists...

Reinstalling from scratch.

22H2, what a massive f$%(up

RodrigoLobos, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Lost File After Update to Version 22H2

1. Lost File After Update to Version 22H2 - Similar Threads - Lost File Update

2. Lost File After Update to Version 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost File After Update to Version 22H2: My file is missing after updating to version 22H2, my file is in the download file. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-file-after-update-to-version-22h2/5734c957-5771-4a86-a96b-ca96cf048428
  3. Files lost after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Files lost after update: I update win10 from 1709 to 20H2, and clean the system by dism++, include the old system. But I can not open programs such as notepad.exe/mspaint.exe. Maybe I deleted them all by mistake? How can I fix it?...
  4. Lost a file after Windows update!

Lost a file after Windows update!: I allowed auto update of Windows, but afterwards could no longer load Word or Excel because this file was missing: AppVlsvSubsystems32.dll ARRGGH! What do I do?...
  5. Lost my files in Windows.old after Win10 version 2004 update

Lost my files in Windows.old after Win10 version 2004 update: Please help me, I lost all my work files in the Windows.old folder. My computer had some serious problems a while back and I was forced to reinstall window 10. I have backed up all my files then, but since all the files was kept in the Windows.old folder after reinstalling...
  6. Lost all files after update

Lost all files after update: Hello, My computer recently did an update and now all my files are not there. My apps are still on the pc but they all need reinstalled. Also, when I look into the users folder there are only two files: TEMP &Public. And my profile isn't there. Even my wallpaper was...
  7. lost files after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost files after update: my files disappeared after microsoft made automatic update. how can we get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-files-after-update/f4ba6af2-bb21-40a5-bb48-cb3c3e0c8433
  8. Lost projects and files after an update.

Lost projects and files after an update.: Hello, I am a music producer and my computer got into sleep mode and then updated it self and after the update I lost all my projects, sample packs, Etc, Is it happend to any one here? Do you know any solution? Really important!!! Thanks you...
  9. Lost Files After Updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost Files After Updating: I cleared space so I could update. After updating I couldn't sign it, b/c my User Profile failed to load. When It did indeed load, all of my files were gone. My whole livelihood is on the PC. What should I do? Has this happened to anyone else? submitted by /u/Ginola331...
  10. Lost all my files after update the latest version of Windows 10

Lost all my files after update the latest version of Windows 10: Lost all my files after updating to the latest version of Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-my-files-after-update-the-latest-version/b402d64b-9f13-477a-ba1a-e720745911c4