Windows 10: Lost file recovery

Discus and support Lost file recovery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use MS WORKS and have been working on my life history, I was up to 38 pages and yesterday after adding some changes, I saved it to a USB flash drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Keith Peck, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Lost file recovery

I use MS WORKS and have been working on my life history, I was up to 38 pages and yesterday after adding some changes, I saved it to a USB flash drive as I have each and everyday it also is on auto save evert 5 min. Today when I went to start back up again the popup window says Windows Can not open this file, it may be in use by another program or maybe corrupted. The file still shows up on the list but won't display the content. All of the files load accept this one. Any Help as to how to recover the file? I have been using WORKS since I started using WINDOWS XP.

:)

Keith Peck, Oct 3, 2018
  2. hdjx Win User

Need data recovery help

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard

Hello,
    I suggest you use EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover files.

Download demo version: http://www.easeus.com/download.htm

You can use "AdvancedRecovery" to scan your corrupted drive. After the scan is complete, the lost file will be displayed in Data Recovery Wizard, you can select them and recover them.
    NOTICE: never install in on the harddisk you want to recover.

hdjx, Oct 3, 2018
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 3, 2018
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Lost file recovery

Data recovery software

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144395

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Lost file recovery

1. Lost file recovery - Similar Threads - Lost file recovery

2. Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY: what syntax should i use if i want to recover a file from C: to my documents in the same drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-lost-file-using-windows-file-recovery/6445e2e2-ce73-41f0-8b61-0586b4b29cf4
  3. Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY: what syntax should i use if i want to recover a file from C: to my documents in the same drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-lost-file-using-windows-file-recovery/6445e2e2-ce73-41f0-8b61-0586b4b29cf4
  4. how to recovery lost file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recovery lost file: Hi I running into some issue with my windows. All my files saved on desktop is lost, is there any way to recover the lost file? I used some third party program which can find the file, but how can I do it through windows?Thansk...
  5. how to recovery lost file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to recovery lost file: Hi I running into some issue with my windows. All my files saved on desktop is lost, is there any way to recover the lost file? I used some third party program which can find the file, but how can I do it through windows?Thansk...
  6. how to recovery lost file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Lost files recovery possible here?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost files recovery possible here?: So, I've reinstalled my windows 10 using the media creation tool, because I wanted to have a real fresh clean instalation of windows 10, but it went too clean. During the process my whole drive got formatted out of nowhere! Ive been instaling windows for years and...
  8. lost recovery key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    lost recovery key: I need recovery key for my bitlocker locked. so how can I unlock and get my documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-recovery-key/d0b19c13-1fbb-4251-8f2e-7b4efd0f4931"
  9. Lost recovery partition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost recovery partition: I am trying to format a disk drive removed from a dead computer and use it as a back-up external drive. I was looking at some software from Disk Utility software from Paragon and had the external drive connected to my PC. While in the Paragon software, the screen went black...
  10. recovery of lost document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recovery of lost document: I had blocked my document to change the size of the text from 16 to 14. Still being unfamiliar with Windows 10, I was hunting for the right selection in the bar. I thought I found it and clicked. My entire text has vanished. PANIC. Hardly dare touch a thing. except I clicked...