Windows 10: Lost File

Discus and support Lost File in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, This is a request , I used to have a Zip file that contained shortcuts for windows 7/8 &10. The files were downloaded from the internet and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rayal, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Rayal Win User

Lost File

Hi,
    This is a request , I used to have a Zip file that contained shortcuts for windows 7/8 &10. The files were downloaded from the internet and when extracted in the form of a list or icons (as preference).
    I recently purchased a new pc and somehow failed to save said Zip file.
    Unfortunately I completely erased HDD on my old pc so retrieving them that way no option.
    I have tried searching on Internet for the Zip file to no avail.
    Does anyone recognize such a file and if so could let me know the appropiate URL.
    Thanks in advance

:)

Rayal, Apr 8, 2017

2. lost file

Have you checked in recycle bin on the desktop?

Use the search box on the taskbar to search for a keyword in the title then follow the results that come up.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Apr 8, 2017
  3. lost files

OK. This will be done. Thank you for your help. Merry Christmas. Hopefully my files will be recovered. The problem has been resolved.

mildred mccoy, Apr 8, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Lost File

Hi, what sort of shortcuts? Hotkeys? I doubt you would mean shortcuts as in .lnk files...

dalchina, Apr 8, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Bree, Apr 8, 2017
  6. Rayal Win User
    Thanks Bree ,I'll create shortcuts as I need them

Rayal, Apr 9, 2017
  7. Rayal Win User
    Hi, I know you're not meant to answer your own posts, but I finally found the download I was looking for ,and here is the URL should anyone else be interested-----http://www.digitalcitizen.life/biggest-library-windows-7-shortcuts. Despite the name it also has shortcuts for windows 8/8.1 and 10.

Rayal, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Lost File

1. Lost File - Similar Threads - Lost File

2. How can I recover hidden files lost during extending my C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover hidden files lost during extending my C drive?: I was extending my C drives space and I followed a youtube tutorial. I shrinked my D drive and extracted 30 GB space from it and created a new volume E. Then I Ctrl+C : Ctrl+V 'ed Copied my contents in D Drive to newly created volume. Now I formated the D drive after that I...
  3. How can I recover hidden files lost during extending my C drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover hidden files lost during extending my C drive?: I was extending my C drives space and I followed a youtube tutorial. I shrinked my D drive and extracted 30 GB space from it and created a new volume E. Then I Ctrl+C : Ctrl+V 'ed Copied my contents in D Drive to newly created volume. Now I formated the D drive after that I...
  4. How can I recover hidden files lost during extending my C drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...: My laptop motherboard failed, I used a new laptop to mount the old HDD drive with Win 10 Pro OS partition and boot from it. It worked and I got into Windows however ALL my previously installed programs were gone and all my user profile files were missing Documents, Downloads,...
  6. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...: My laptop motherboard failed, I used a new laptop to mount the old HDD drive with Win 10 Pro OS partition and boot from it. It worked and I got into Windows however ALL my previously installed programs were gone and all my user profile files were missing Documents, Downloads,...
  7. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Excel file lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel file lost: Strangely today I found two excel files on my desktop disappeared and replaced with their 6 months earlier version and that too corrupted. both files now has extension of my name at end. i only remember doing differently is login in Microsoft account....
  9. Excel file lost

Excel file lost: Strangely today I found two excel files on my desktop disappeared and replaced with their 6 months earlier version and that too corrupted. both files now has extension of my name at end. i only remember doing differently is login in Microsoft account....
  10. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80