Windows 10: Lost files and software

Discus and support Lost files and software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Did a update and lost browsers, and software went to do a restore and guess what . none to be found .is there a way to go back in time to like last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChristopherRosenthal1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Lost files and software

Did a update and lost browsers, and software went to do a restore and guess what . none to be found .is there a way to go back in time to like last night and restore what i had?

:)

ChristopherRosenthal1, Aug 20, 2019
  2. stevednmc Win User

File organizer software?

Hello all!

Im wondering if anyone has any suggestions for file organizing software, specifically software that can find duplicates and help weed them out. Im migrating some old stuff to my new build and seems I have a TON of duplicate files, but it will take me months to go through it all.

Free software would be great, but if its good Ill gladly pay.

Thanks!

stevednmc, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Lost files and software

lost

Hello,

In order for us to provide you with an appropriate resolution, kindly tell us more about your concern:

• When did the issue start?
    • Can you tell us if there were any changes made on your computer prior to this concern (i.e., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you visit this link which includes resolutions on how to find lost files
    in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lizette Ags, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Lost files and software

1. Lost files and software - Similar Threads - Lost files software

2. lost files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost files: Hello, I am hoping someone could help.I got a new sd card for my phone and I tried to transfer files between my phones. Smart Switch kept 'saying' that I do not have enough space on my computer. I got a flash drive, plugged it in and transferred some videos from my laptop....
  3. Lost files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost files: Just opened my computer and all of my files have disappeared. Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-files/3dd60a25-4cce-44e5-b149-f9f33e2de76c
  4. lost files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost files: after updating wndows 10 I lost some of my excel files, how can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-files/18fe262f-de5b-4bb9-a71c-01006024c50d
  5. Lost files,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost files,: Hi everyone, I too have lost all my files with WIN 10, I deleted an account, not mine a different account and it deleted every file on the pc, I did a system restore and some of the files returned but not the most important ones, I have been waiting on the phone now for TWO...
  6. lost files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost files: I had to a factory reset as windows ten recovery would not work Did a HP factory restore but although said would keep files it didn't. No back up as in lock down not in office I have also had bit locker on the lap top can not find files Is a total loss???? I have...
  7. Windows 10 reset automatically. Some files & software LOST.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 reset automatically. Some files & software LOST.: I am a computer noob so I will be writing in a very lay man's language. Recently I updated my Windows to Version 1909. Today morning when I turned on my PC, everything was back to the way when I had purchased it - Stock wallpaper, my personal icons on desktop were missing,...
  8. Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software

in Windows 10 News
    Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software: It’s always a good idea to have data recovery software installed on the computer as it could help you get you out of most sticky situations. With the free data recovery software such as EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro, there’s a good chance that you can recover the files that...
  9. Software to bring back lost files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software to bring back lost files: So windows had a crash some time ago, and I didn't take back up of my files before windows crashed, so lost some of them. Is there some good software to get them back, and can i get them back even after reinstalling windows? 105172
  10. Lost File

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost File: Hi, This is a request , I used to have a Zip file that contained shortcuts for windows 7/8 &10. The files were downloaded from the internet and when extracted in the form of a list or icons (as preference). I recently purchased a new pc and somehow failed to save said Zip...