Windows 10: Lost files recovery possible here?

Discus and support Lost files recovery possible here? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I've reinstalled my windows 10 using the media creation tool, because I wanted to have a real fresh clean instalation of windows 10, but it went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Uwltoamym., May 30, 2019.

1. Lost files recovery possible here?

So, I've reinstalled my windows 10 using the media creation tool, because I wanted to have a real fresh clean instalation of windows 10, but it went too clean.

During the process my whole drive got formatted out of nowhere! Ive been instaling windows for years and reinstalling.. I know It wasn't me.

I had Tons of important data like pictures and videos i took more than a decade ago, and not only me.

I'm asking if there is a way to recover those files from my drive

Its a 500gb hitachi drive in an asus laptop.

One more thing!

The formatting or cleaning if you want to call it, took not more than 3 seconds and wipe both of my partitions with only 150gb free in total from 500gb.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the bad explanations and English.

:)

Uwltoamym., May 30, 2019
  2. hdjx Win User

Need data recovery help

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard

Hello,
    I suggest you use EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover files.

Download demo version: EaseUS® Download Center - Free Download Data Recovery Software, Todo Backup Software, Partition Manager

You can use "AdvancedRecovery" to scan your corrupted drive. After the scan is complete, the lost file will be displayed in Data Recovery Wizard, you can select them and recover them.
    NOTICE: never install in on the harddisk you want to recover.

3. sammy Win User
    Linux's EXT4 file system Granular level recovery is not possible in Commvault?

Hi Guys,

I am using Commvault backup tool to backup Windows, Linux OS and its data, but there is issue with Linux OS with EXT4 File system, where single file recovery is NOT possible , which is called granular level recovery but entire Os restore is possible.

Has anyone of you come across this problem, if so what is the solution to do single file restore in Linux OS with EXT4 File System ?

Thanks.

sammy, May 30, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Lost files recovery possible here?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Lost files recovery possible here?

1. Lost files recovery possible here? - Similar Threads - Lost files recovery

2. Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY: what syntax should i use if i want to recover a file from C: to my documents in the same drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-lost-file-using-windows-file-recovery/6445e2e2-ce73-41f0-8b61-0586b4b29cf4
  3. Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY: what syntax should i use if i want to recover a file from C: to my documents in the same drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-lost-file-using-windows-file-recovery/6445e2e2-ce73-41f0-8b61-0586b4b29cf4
  4. Help game save files possibly lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help game save files possibly lost: My game is The witcher 3 it was installed on steam and in my old os but recently I formatted my old os and installed a new one now I'm currently installing my apps and games then i planned to install witcher 3 again when I tried to browse my backup and the current save files...
  5. Help game save files possibly lost

Help game save files possibly lost: My game is The witcher 3 it was installed on steam and in my old os but recently I formatted my old os and installed a new one now I'm currently installing my apps and games then i planned to install witcher 3 again when I tried to browse my backup and the current save files...
  6. how to recovery lost file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recovery lost file: Hi I running into some issue with my windows. All my files saved on desktop is lost, is there any way to recover the lost file? I used some third party program which can find the file, but how can I do it through windows?Thansk...
  7. how to recovery lost file

how to recovery lost file: Hi I running into some issue with my windows. All my files saved on desktop is lost, is there any way to recover the lost file? I used some third party program which can find the file, but how can I do it through windows?Thansk...
  8. how to recovery lost file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Lost file recovery

Lost file recovery: I use MS WORKS and have been working on my life history, I was up to 38 pages and yesterday after adding some changes, I saved it to a USB flash drive as I have each and everyday it also is on auto save evert 5 min. Today when I went to start back up again the popup window...
  10. Possible Lost Packets.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Possible Lost Packets.: Hello All, So down to the point, For around 2 years ago we used Sky internet(UK Fibre Company) Had a lot of issues specifically where whilst playing cs go, My ping would sit around 40 on average and spike up to 200+ every 6-7 seconds rendering it unplayable. I changed...