Windows 10: Lost files while moving from Samsung phone internal storage to Onedrive

Discus and support Lost files while moving from Samsung phone internal storage to Onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys. Can anyone help me? PLEASE. I was moving files using my samsung phone from its internal storage to my Onedrive. In the middle of the transfer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BryanLCN, Jan 3, 2021.

1. BryanLCN Win User

Lost files while moving from Samsung phone internal storage to Onedrive

Hi guys. Can anyone help me? PLEASE. I was moving files using my samsung phone from its internal storage to my Onedrive. In the middle of the transfer, i think the wifi get lost and the move was interrupted. I cancelled the move and I restart my phone. When I check my phone's gallery, the files are gone and they are also not in my Onedrive. Its not in my recycle bin. I have checked every folder in my phone's internal storage and Onedrive but cannot find them. Are the files lost forever? Thanks.

:)

BryanLCN, Jan 3, 2021

2. OneDrive - Is it possible to use OneDrive as the default position to save files in Android phones?

Hello again Marco, if I understand the question correctly can you save items on your devices directly to Onedrive instead of your phone's optional internal storage?

If that is the question, sadly, it's not possible.

OneDrive's purpose is to be Cloud Space to back up files and collaboration, not as the primary storage device.

A third party app like the one I suggested could be used to copy files from the Android device's built-in storage automatically to Onedrive, but the use of the device's internal storage is mandatory.

Omoikane1122, Jan 3, 2021
  3. simmyjiff Win User
    Moving files from other internal Drives to Onedrive location.

Hi,
    I have an SSD (Drive CLost files while moving from Samsung phone internal storage to Onedrive :) with limited storage so I moved my Onedrive folder into another storage drive (Drive FLost files while moving from Samsung phone internal storage to Onedrive :), is there a way I can now move folders from another Internal Dive (Drive DLost files while moving from Samsung phone internal storage to Onedrive :) to the Onedrive location?
    Thanks
    Jim

simmyjiff, Jan 3, 2021
  4. NiranZ Win User

nokia 303 internal storage lost

i have nokia asha 303.it used to have internal storage of about 170 mb. When i restored my phone i lost my internal storage now i have hardly 30mb internal storage. What can i do to get my internal storage back???

NiranZ, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Lost files while moving from Samsung phone internal storage to Onedrive - Similar Threads - Lost files while

2. Moving contacts from Samsung Note 10+ to Phone LInk Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving contacts from Samsung Note 10+ to Phone LInk Win11: I recently had to re-install Windows 11. Afterwards, my contacts dropped out of phone link. Where I used to get names, now I get phone numbers. So, I have to look up who is contacting me.My Samsung Note 10+ is running link to windows, and I am fully updated on the android OS,...
  3. OneDrive file storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive file storage: If I have files stored on OneDrive do I need to keep them on my computers C Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-file-storage/9bd651a9-ca7e-4a4c-9a4a-4fc1ee91e3a7
  4. OneDrive file storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive file storage: If I have files stored on OneDrive do I need to keep them on my computers C Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-file-storage/9bd651a9-ca7e-4a4c-9a4a-4fc1ee91e3a7
  5. Moving Files From C: Storage to D: Storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving Files From C: Storage to D: Storage: So I have installed a lot of game on my computer, and I just installed Starwars: Squadrons days ago. Keep in mind that its file size is 31.? GB.Normally if I knew that this would almost maximize my file space of 237 GB, I would have averted this problem. So of course I try to...
  6. Moving Files From C: Storage to D: Storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Files From C: Storage to D: Storage: So I have installed a lot of game on my computer, and I just installed Starwars: Squadrons days ago. Keep in mind that its file size is 31.? GB.Normally if I knew that this would almost maximize my file space of 237 GB, I would have averted this problem. So of course I try to...
  7. Moving Files From C: Storage to D: Storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Deleted files on phone's internal storage. Recover from Recycle Bin?

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted files on phone's internal storage. Recover from Recycle Bin?: Hello, I accidentally deleted files on my phone's internal storage (Using a standard Windows file explorer; the phone was connected to a PC via USB.). Can I recover them from the Windows 10 Recycle Bin? I know they are permanently deleted. But I wonder if they can be restored...
  9. System Crash While Moving Files From OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System Crash While Moving Files From OneDrive: My PC crashed while I was moving files from my OneDrive to a local backup. Will I need to go picking through the recycle bin to try to figure out where it left off, or will the folders and files only be deleted from OneDrive once they are successfully moved?...
  10. Moving files from other internal Drives to Onedrive location.

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving files from other internal Drives to Onedrive location.: Hi, I have an SSD (Drive C:) with limited storage so I moved my Onedrive folder into another storage drive (Drive F:), is there a way I can now move folders from another Internal Dive (Drive D:) to the Onedrive location? Thanks Jim 131948