Windows 10: lost folder during transfer from android phone

Discus and support lost folder during transfer from android phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had a folder of photos that i had on my galaxy s10, i went to move them onto my laptop via a usb cable and the transfer never happened, the folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndyWright5, Mar 8, 2020.

1. lost folder during transfer from android phone

I had a folder of photos that i had on my galaxy s10, i went to move them onto my laptop via a usb cable and the transfer never happened, the folder trnsferred but it is empty and the folder is no longer on my phone, any ideas on how to recover this folder

:)

AndyWright5, Mar 8, 2020

2. Best way to sync mp3 folder to an android phone?

I've had the phone a few months . I been copying my MP3 folder to the SD card on the phone. That is not helpfull when I change mp3's around a bit and update playlists the thing spits out duplicate playlists and it gets worse if you wipe the folder and put a whole new in that only really has minor changes(and it takes like 5 hours to do 50GB) and streaming is worthless it eats up the battery.

Normally I'd figure it out by now but android has a different file system and the backup software I use dose not work with it. I've tried syncing apps on google store and none seem to work without bad lists everywhere.

Itunes did it without error for the most part all I need is something to do that without alot of bad lists. Apowersoft Phone Manager might do the trick. I hope it dose I really wish Android just made text lists of your music folder and not resort everything and they could with a simple option allow direct access to the SD card while it's in the phone.... not to mention why no USB3 for the s5+? LOL Oh well tis nto like I paid more than 250 for it all LOL If it was Icrapple it'd be a grand ><

ZippyDSMlee, Mar 8, 2020
  3. NOV
    Nov Win User
    No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files

Brand: RazerModel: Razer

Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition)

Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes

Does this happen on other laptops? : No

Does this occur when using different cables? : Yes

Does this occur on both modes MTP and PTP? : Yes

What happened when the device is unplugged While attempting to transfer a file?:

An error occurs as if the file were transferring in the background unseen but, it isn't.
    It's been checked under task manager.
    Steps Taken:Deleted any and all drivers dealing with Android through Device Manager -> show hidden devices -> uninstalled drivers.

Used different usb type "c" cables.

Uninstalled and reinstalled one plus drivers,

Uninstalled drivers for mtp and reinstalled

Updated all drivers per laptop website

Ran sfc/scannow tools, no issues found

Ran disk clean up, cleared all and any temp file (ex: cache, cookies, java cache)

This issue has been found to be windows itself and not the device(s).

Please feel free to throw me suggestions after reading through what was done! *Biggrin

4. lost folder during transfer from android phone

Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

lost folder during transfer from android phone

1. lost folder during transfer from android phone - Similar Threads - lost folder during

2. Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop: I have been trying to transfer photos from my phone to the laptop and nothing seems to work and I need help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-transferring-photos-from-android-phone-to/583f6a8b-599e-493d-8844-283ed31f909e
  3. Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop: I have been trying to transfer photos from my phone to the laptop and nothing seems to work and I need help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-transferring-photos-from-android-phone-to/583f6a8b-599e-493d-8844-283ed31f909e
  4. Lost data during transfer from phone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost data during transfer from phone to pc: Good day. I tried transferring my albums from my android samsung s22 ultra to windows 11 via usb. I cut the folders and pasted and somehow it did not transfer but now the images folders/albums are not on my phone or on my computer. Please advise how I can go about recovering...
  5. Lost data during transfer from phone to pc

Lost data during transfer from phone to pc: Good day. I tried transferring my albums from my android samsung s22 ultra to windows 11 via usb. I cut the folders and pasted and somehow it did not transfer but now the images folders/albums are not on my phone or on my computer. Please advise how I can go about recovering...
  6. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  7. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  8. Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.

Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.: Transferring photos from my android phone to windows 10, the process freezes up. It has worked for several years, but after windows 10's latest update it won't transfer....
  9. How to transfer pictures from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer pictures from Android phone to PC: how to transfer pictures on android phone to desktop pc running windows 10. Photos app will not make transfer * Original title: tranfer pictures camera to pc...
  10. Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone: i can not download music from my pc to android phone ***Original title: i can not download music from my pc to android phone*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-files-from-pc-to-android-phone/357b32a0-7548-4786-ac3c-3f32cfe3a227"