Windows 10: Lost Folder in Outlook 2010

Discus and support Lost Folder in Outlook 2010 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; One of my folders has simply vanished in Outlook 2010. If I search for a known email I don't find it. However I ran Stellar repair for outlook and that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by woldsweather, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Lost Folder in Outlook 2010

One of my folders has simply vanished in Outlook 2010. If I search for a known email I don't find it. However I ran Stellar repair for outlook and that did find it but it would cost me £75 to get the repair. Any other way?

:)

woldsweather, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Outlook 2010 - Lost Autocomplete Addresses?

I have several IMAP accounts setup in Outlook 2010. Autocomplete for frequently used email addresses on creating a new message has been working fine. Two days ago, I set up a new Outlook email account using the new account wizard. This successfully configured a new Microsoft Exchange account in addition to the existing IMAP accounts. However, the autocomplete function has lost the previous store of email addresses and has started learning them all over again.

It seems the autocomplete data is stored in \AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\RoamCache. I've listed my files below but I can't work out how to force Outlook to use the autocomplete file it was previously using. How do I fix this? Note there are three autocomplete files but Outlook is currently using the small recent file instead of the older larger file which presumably contains the data I need.

Lost Folder in Outlook 2010 [​IMG]

Steve C, Feb 5, 2019
  3. xbonez Win User
    xbonez, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Lost Folder in Outlook 2010

WhiteLotus, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Lost Folder in Outlook 2010

1. Lost Folder in Outlook 2010 - Similar Threads - Lost Folder Outlook

2. Outlook 2010 search

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 search: I am using windows 10 latest update and Microsoft outlook 2010 The search has always worked fine for all email accounts but i had to redo my computer and reinstall Office. Now when i check all my accounts to search, next time i do a search or restart outlook only 1 is...
  3. Lost Outlook email folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Outlook email folders.: My Outlook email apparently updated last night and now I am missing almost all Folders. I need a FIX!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-outlook-email-folders/972bbf0c-5bfb-4201-82d0-e9f226ff0b94
  4. Gmail & Outlook 2010 Folders

Gmail & Outlook 2010 Folders: My mum used a Sky email address (they use yahoo for their emails) but they've changed their security and i can't get their app password generator to work so i've decided to use her gmail account. I've eventually got outlook 2010 set up with her gmail account as pop but the...
  5. Opening Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening Outlook 2010: when I open outlook 2010 in windows 10 the install starts (already installed) it asks for a disk with mscomctfix on it, can't find it, so I cancel the process and it closes then open outlook anyway. Usually starts after a windows update. Tried to repair office 10 with the...
  6. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: Hello All, I have just installed outlook 2010 on a new computer but I only get the last 3 days of emails can I change this ? 137380
  7. My Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Outlook 2010: Can't log into my AT&T email account. Error code states the log on info is incorrect. It has happened before and the only way to fix it is to complete out and reload software. When re-installed it opens my receive file and dumps 3000+ emails that have been previously been...
  8. Outlook 2010 Duplicate set of folders

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 Duplicate set of folders: I use Microsoft Outlook 2010 with OS Windows 10. I have just bought a new PC and I want to migrate my Outlook data to the new PC. I exported the Outlook data file from the old PC and then imported the data file to the new PC. I now have contacts and calendar duly in good...
  9. Outlook 2010 - Lost Autocomplete Addresses?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 - Lost Autocomplete Addresses?: I have several IMAP accounts setup in Outlook 2010. Autocomplete for frequently used email addresses on creating a new message has been working fine. Two days ago, I set up a new Outlook email account using the new account wizard. This successfully configured a new Microsoft...
  10. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659