Windows 10: lost football manager from Windows 7

Discus and support lost football manager from Windows 7 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all I've upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and somehow lost my football manager data I've checked In the windows.old folder and it isn't there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by markgidman101, Aug 21, 2015.

1. lost football manager from Windows 7

Hi all I've upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and somehow lost my football manager data I've checked In the windows.old folder and it isn't there do any of you know of any recovery software that could rescue it please

:)

markgidman101, Aug 21, 2015

2. football (soccer) managment.

when or will there be a football (soccer) managment game released for windows 7 phone.

aidyhughes, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Joe Men Win User
    can't find real football 2013 or 14 on my Lumia 650 store

Hello
    Prince

The only Real Football Manager app available on the Store is the Real Football Manager aka TOP FM.
    There are also similar apps that you can try other than the said apps.

If you would like to have the Real Football Manager 2013 or 2014 to be available on the Store, we highly recommend that you get in touch with the developer of the app and request to have it developed for Windows Mobile devices.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions related to this community.

Regards.

Joe Men, Aug 21, 2015
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

lost football manager from Windows 7

You just ran into a problem that happens sometimes when updating/upgrading to Win 10. A great deal of us lost programs and apps doing the upgrade, thus having to reinstall some programs/apps. Hopefully prior to upgrading you backup all program/apps and other personal data. Just reinstall and you should be just fine (hopefully). . .*Smile

Thema:

lost football manager from Windows 7

1. lost football manager from Windows 7 - Similar Threads - lost football manager

2. Fix Football Manager 2022 not starting or working

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Football Manager 2022 not starting or working: [ATTACH]Is your Football Manager 2022 not launching or starting at all? If yes, then the solutions to resolve this issue are written in this article. So, make sure to go through all of them and see which one works for you. Why is Football Manager 2022 not launching on my...
  3. Football Manager 2021 crashing or freezing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Football Manager 2021 crashing or freezing on PC: [ATTACH]According to some of the gamers, Football Manager 2021 crashes after launching and as per some other reports, the game crashes amidst a match. Hence, we have accumulated a list of the best solutions to fix Football Manager 2021 crashes or freezes on Windows 11/10 PC....
  4. Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition Not Installing on Windows.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition Not Installing on Windows.: I own FM 2021 Xbox Edition and the main reason I bought it is so that I could play with my friends on Xbox however whenever I click install, nothing happens... Every other app I own installs fine but for some reason I can't get this to work. [ATTACH]...
  5. cant install football manager 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install football manager 2020: i bought a keycode for FM 2020 and have activated it on the microsoft store but it will not let me install the game it just takes me to a page to purchase the game when it already says on the previous page that I own this game any help would be welcome thanks....
  6. Football manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Football manager: Tried to play football manager on my laptop but keep getting file system error -2143322101 any ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/football-manager/8a8a8a23-2ec7-454c-b24e-5566db4f12f5
  7. Can't download Football Manager 2020 from Microsoft Store

Can't download Football Manager 2020 from Microsoft Store: Hi, I already downloaded and installed the Football Manager 2020 from Microsoft Store a few weeks ago. After playing for just one day, I tried launching a few days later and it couldn't load the games page. I encountered some issues with my PC and had to reset the PC...
  8. Can't Install Football Manager 2020

Can't Install Football Manager 2020: Been trying to install Football Manager 2020 via xbox game pass ultimate - downloads fine until it hits 3.77GB at which point it stops downloading and gives me Error Code 0x800704C6. I have the following suggested fixes: Run App Troubleshooter Clean Boot Resetting...
  9. Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store

Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store: Hello, Is Football Manager 2019 downloadable for free if you have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Console? Because I am able to download some games which say the caption 'With Xbox Game Pass for PC, play this game'. Football Manager 2019 says the same but I can't download...
  10. Football manager with the pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Football manager with the pc game pass: Today i bought the microsoft game pass for the pc because it was on sale for £1. I mainly did it because i want to play football manager. I updated to the latest version of windows because it said i had to do that so i could begin to install the game. Everything was fine...