Windows 10: lost football manager from Windows 7

Discus and support lost football manager from Windows 7 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all I've upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and somehow lost my football manager data I've checked In the windows.old folder and it isn't there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by markgidman101, Aug 21, 2015.

1. lost football manager from Windows 7

Hi all I've upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and somehow lost my football manager data I've checked In the windows.old folder and it isn't there do any of you know of any recovery software that could rescue it please

:)

markgidman101, Aug 21, 2015

2. football (soccer) managment.

when or will there be a football (soccer) managment game released for windows 7 phone.

aidyhughes, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Joe Men Win User
    can't find real football 2013 or 14 on my Lumia 650 store

Hello
    Prince

The only Real Football Manager app available on the Store is the Real Football Manager aka TOP FM.
    There are also similar apps that you can try other than the said apps.

If you would like to have the Real Football Manager 2013 or 2014 to be available on the Store, we highly recommend that you get in touch with the developer of the app and request to have it developed for Windows Mobile devices.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions related to this community.

Regards.

Joe Men, Aug 21, 2015
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

lost football manager from Windows 7

You just ran into a problem that happens sometimes when updating/upgrading to Win 10. A great deal of us lost programs and apps doing the upgrade, thus having to reinstall some programs/apps. Hopefully prior to upgrading you backup all program/apps and other personal data. Just reinstall and you should be just fine (hopefully). . .*Smile

Thema:

lost football manager from Windows 7

1. lost football manager from Windows 7 - Similar Threads - lost football manager

2. Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store: Hello, Is Football Manager 2019 downloadable for free if you have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Console? Because I am able to download some games which say the caption 'With Xbox Game Pass for PC, play this game'. Football Manager 2019 says the same but I can't download...
  3. Football manager with the pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Football manager with the pc game pass: Today i bought the microsoft game pass for the pc because it was on sale for £1. I mainly did it because i want to play football manager. I updated to the latest version of windows because it said i had to do that so i could begin to install the game. Everything was fine...
  4. Trouble installing Ultimate Pass game *Football Manager 2019 (Win 10)*

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trouble installing Ultimate Pass game *Football Manager 2019 (Win 10)*: I was struggled getting the Windows 10 1903 update yesterday. I spent 7 hours trying all kinds of methods people have suggested trying to install the 1903 update. It turned out it was my internet security that was the issue. Disabling Kaspersky Internet Security wasn't...
  5. lost email from windows 7 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost email from windows 7 to windows 10: purchased a laptop and so I have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Once I did import I lost my emails and cannot access/locate them on my phone, tablet or my laptop.....I have no idea what to do to correct this. I thought I was attempting to set-up/personalize my new...
  6. Fantasy Football location error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fantasy Football location error: My internet connection says I am in Iowa when I am actually in Illinois. I want to play fantasy football. It's legal in Illinois where I live. How do I make it pick up the right location?...
  7. Upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 - lost my main account HELP !

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 - lost my main account HELP !: Hello every one, i just upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I had two accounts in my desktop computer. One was the main administrator account and second was the account for my wife. After upgrading the windows 10 boots only in the wife account. I have no idea what happend...
  8. PC shut down when watching video or playing Football Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shut down when watching video or playing Football Manager: Ok, i'm not that bad in PC world so i allredy checked some usual causes of this error. Checked all temperatures, they are fine, nothing is overheating. (Speed Fun) Here are my PC spec: Processor: Intel i5 - 3470 @ 3.20GHZ GPU: AMD 7850 1GB Ram: 8GB DDR3 800MHz...
  9. lost wordperfect 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost wordperfect 7: I had a valid wordperfect 7 license. I lost access to wordperfect 7 after I upgraded to Win10. (1 week after win10 was publicly released! How do I get it back! I have not have wordperfect use for many months! I attempted to upgrade twice all FAILED. I would not mind...
  10. Wifi-connection lost after uprade from 7 to 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi-connection lost after uprade from 7 to 10.: I upgraded from windows 7 to 10-when finished there was a red cross through the wifi icon.Having read numerous forums,I established that there was no old VPN software;I updated the Broadcom 802.11b/g/n software and in network adapter properties,I unticked power management...