Windows 10: Lost Game Data

Discus and support Lost Game Data in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a daily player of Microsoft Solitaire. Today, when I logged onto the game, none of my completed games were shown. My entire calendar was red, with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GardenRecord965, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Lost Game Data

I am a daily player of Microsoft Solitaire. Today, when I logged onto the game, none of my completed games were shown. My entire calendar was red, with scores of 0/5 games played showing. What is going on? How do I get my saved games back again?

:)

GardenRecord965, Sep 18, 2018

2. Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown Lost Game Data :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: Support Answers

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Sep 18, 2018
  3. lost of game data

Like a chain smoker i m a chain player of subway surfers.... I bought many characters and invested more than 30 thousands rupees to puchase coins,keys and characters.... Accidentally the game was uninstalled and wen i reinstalled the game i lost all my
    data and characters...... Plz help me to get back my game data and levels.......

SAHABUDDIN AHMED, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Geethu B Win User

Lost Game Data

Lost Planet 3 game keeps crashing

Hi Vernon,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with playing
    Lost Planet 3 game as it crashes. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you get any error messages?

This issue may occur if the Lost Planet 3 game
    is corrupt.

You may try to uninstall and reinstall the Lost Planet 3 game
    and check if it works. To uninstall the Lost Planet 3 game follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Lost Planet 3 game and click on Uninstall.
    Warning: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Lost Planet 3 game before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Lost Game Data

1. Lost Game Data - Similar Threads - Lost Game Data

2. Lost data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost data: I reset my pc yesterday and it formated the D drive that i had a lot of of important data on. I selected normal reset. Do you have any recomendations for recovering data? Any programs?...
  3. Lost data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost data: I reset my pc yesterday and it formated the D drive that i had a lot of of important data on. I selected normal reset. Do you have any recomendations for recovering data? Any programs?...
  4. Lost data

Lost data: last used my laptop 7/8 years ago. I bought in 2010.samsung R 520.As I could not open it. I got it repaired. And the I've lost all my data documents photos Apparently it was too old. Is there anyway I can retrieve my photos and documents....
  5. Lost Data

Lost Data: I had my motherboard replaced recently by a laptop repair company. They warned me of potential data loss. They tell me they have reinstalled my OS and upon opening my laptop this is evident as all my data is gone. I was wondering if there was any way to access my old data or...
  6. DATA LOST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DATA LOST: Good day, I just want to ask if any of you encounter a problem where SD Card not showing your files and folders? I mean, I just moved all my files from desktop to SD card. And all the files are in one folder.The files size is 120GB even after I moved it to SD Card, but my...
  7. DATA LOST

DATA LOST: Good day, I just want to ask if any of you encounter a problem where SD Card not showing your files and folders? I mean, I just moved all my files from desktop to SD card. And all the files are in one folder.The files size is 120GB even after I moved it to SD Card, but my...
  8. Lost Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Data: Lost data after Microsoft update. Edge replaced everything -- docs, videos, pics, restore points, browser, etc. How can I reclaim data without restore points? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-data/c50c4691-93db-4f84-ac70-db1e1e6509a9
  9. Lost DATA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost DATA: So basically I got a new PC, and as I wanted to Play Forza Horizon4, I lost all of my data and I´ve no idea what to do.... please help me [moved from German forums] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-data/962731df-f922-4a70-8714-14367bd35730
  10. lost data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost data: i lost my data and money gt racing 2 on my pc please help me username maskongkong email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-data/80a61bfb-04c9-4170-a2ff-7f6ebc78c9cb