Windows 10: Lost game I paid for

Discus and support Lost game I paid for in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I had Minecraft windows 10 edition on my old computer which I factory reset because I got a new one. Now, when I go to try and download Minecraft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BryanLi3, Mar 13, 2020.

1. BryanLi3 Win User

Lost game I paid for

So I had Minecraft windows 10 edition on my old computer which I factory reset because I got a new one. Now, when I go to try and download Minecraft again, it says I need to pay again? Is this supposed to happen or should I be getting the game for free since I already bought it previously. Also, I don't know if I had the same Microsoft account signed into the Microsoft Store on my old computer, but I know I used the Microsoft account I have now for my Xbox live thing on my old computer.

:)

BryanLi3, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Lost Planet 3 game keeps crashing

Hi Vernon,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with playing
    Lost Planet 3 game as it crashes. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you get any error messages?

This issue may occur if the Lost Planet 3 game
    is corrupt.

You may try to uninstall and reinstall the Lost Planet 3 game
    and check if it works. To uninstall the Lost Planet 3 game follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Lost Planet 3 game and click on Uninstall.
    Warning: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Lost Planet 3 game before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Mortimer Becket and the Lost King gaming running to fast on Windows 10

Hi June,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Mortimer Becket and the Lost King game.

As a workaround, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated gaming software from the
      Windows Store.
    • Right click the gaming software
      installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.

As this seems to the performance issue with in the game I suggest you to contact the game developer for better assistance and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Lost game I paid for

update to windows 10, lost access to games on computer

Hi Mindy,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Do you receive any error message, while trying to play the game?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    I suggest you uninstall the game and install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the game.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Disney fairies and click on
    Uninstall.

3) Repeat step 1 and 2 for another game also.

Step 2: Install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Lost game I paid for

1. Lost game I paid for - Similar Threads - Lost game paid

2. Question about paid games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about paid games: I have a lot of paid games, And I want to know which of them can be run on PC. So how can I distinguish them ? Check it one by one ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-paid-games/00ea5156-5620-4681-a417-68dbcf1a3d61
  3. Question about paid games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about paid games: I have a lot of paid games, And I want to know which of them can be run on PC. So how can I distinguish them ? Check it one by one ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-paid-games/00ea5156-5620-4681-a417-68dbcf1a3d61
  4. Question about paid games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Ads on games I already have paid for.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on games I already have paid for.: I am an old lady that wants to play solitaire and mahjonn . I have no other games and don't want any.I am asked to get more games every time I play, over and over again. I can stand a reasonable amount of ads, but now it's authenticator and ads for other crazy games in the...
  6. Cant play games i paid for

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant play games i paid for: I just found out that I could play games on my PC that I had bought on my Xbox mainly the halo master chief collection so I downloaded the app and signed into my account and all I found in my games library were the free games that I had installed but nothing i paid money for....
  7. Game paid but not received

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game paid but not received: Hello, On December 15th I bought minecraft java windows 10 from the site minecraft.net.Payment has been made, but I did not receive the game. After many many e-mails, minecraft.net now tells me to report this to x-box support as the game does not match my...
  8. can't download games i paid for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't download games i paid for: i tried downloading minecraft on the microsoft store and it keeps saying "error"but other apps download fine. i have no idea what to do, i've looked at every forum possible and nothing works. help? its so broken submitted by /u/-I-Pet-Turtles- [link] [comments]...
  9. SCRABBLE game for which I paid not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCRABBLE game for which I paid not working: I've been trying to resolve this for some time. I have paid for the SCRABBLE game from Microsoft store and the game isn't working - it lasts about 5 minutes and turns off. Please help with getting this corrected - otherwise, I'll just cancel the game for a refund....
  10. denied access to the games that i paid for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    denied access to the games that i paid for: i really didn't want the forum. i wanted someone at microsoft to give me access to the games that i have paid for. and the game that i was in the middle of playing when suddenly i get the error code - 0x803F8001 and no access to any of my games. i was playing farmville...