Windows 10: Lost game progress

Discus and support Lost game progress in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded March of Empires from the windows store some years ago and have been playing without trouble for years. Last month i decided to link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KevinMarr, Mar 2, 2021.

1. KevinMarr Win User

Lost game progress

Hi,

I downloaded March of Empires from the windows store some years ago and have been playing without trouble for years.

Last month i decided to link it to my android phone to allow me to play in more places.. Still all good ...

Two weeks ago my laptop died..... I got a new one downloaded MoE again , tried to link device back and was denied.

'This account has already been linked ' message.

Can anyone help or is it best to ask game makers hopeless

:)

KevinMarr, Mar 2, 2021

2. restore game progress on candy crush saga

Hi,

For better assistance on recovering your lost game progress in Candy Crush, we would suggest that you contact the developer of the game.

Jomari Arc, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Game progress lost.

Hello William,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to remove and re add the Microsoft account and check if the issue is resolved.

If the game data is synched with the account then it might load back the progress, it is not guaranteed that you may get it back.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Lost game progress

game scores and game progress

Hello,

To assist you further I would like to ask if you are playing the game online or from desktop.

If the game is installed and you are playing from the desktop, the issue might be caused due to compatibility of the game with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game from the game developers website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the
      game and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Lost game progress

1. Lost game progress - Similar Threads - Lost game progress

2. Lost all my world progress.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my world progress.: Hello! so i've been playing with a friend of mine on their world. and we have been playing for a while on it, i left the game to go do something in real life, i joined back and all my stuff was gone! i only had a locator map and thats it i had lots of late game stuff, elytra...
  3. Progress in a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Progress in a game: I play a game that I’ve downloaded from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. Yesterday I deleted this game but I’d like to install it again. I was just wandering what will be with my progress. Have I lost it irretrievably?...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons - lost progression.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons - lost progression.: Hello there, I bought Minecraft Dungeon + 2 Dlc, for 1,5 week ago. I started up again, but when i log in my progres is lost. Any fix? Thanks anyway: Line...
  5. minecraft dungeon lost progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dungeon lost progress: so i started minecraft dungeons up after like 5h right and it's making me choose another character i lost everything i was level 100+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeon-lost-progress/487e0629-6405-460d-b2d4-a5f16087d14a
  6. minecraft dungeon lost progress

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft dungeon lost progress: so i started minecraft dungeons up after like 5h right and it's making me choose another character i lost everything i was level 100+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeon-lost-progress/487e0629-6405-460d-b2d4-a5f16087d14a
  7. Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game: Hello. I am playing Ultimate Word Games on my PC and I have compelted a number of levels approx. 25 however when I loaded it today I noticed that the game had reset back to level 1. When I clicked on level 1 it told me that the game was complete and allowed me to click...
  8. New computer but lost progress in games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New computer but lost progress in games: is there a way to restore progress in games downloaded from Microsoft store? With steam it tied to the account but not with this, the game is my time at portia. Is there anyway to restore it, or am I just out of luck and need to begin a new game?...
  9. Minecraft world progress lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world progress lost: Hello, I was playing minecraft windows 10 edition when I went to change my multiplayer settings to public... this resulted in my world loading again and saying "error can't generate world". This glitch, caused my world to reset to new and lose all my progress. I could open...
  10. Game completely reset and lost all progress

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game completely reset and lost all progress: A game I've been playing for a few months now and put a bit of money into, crashed while making an in-game purchase. I tried to launch the game a few times, only for it to keep crashing. When I was finally able to load the game, ALL of my progress was deleted. All the money I...