Windows 10: LOST HDMI function on MOBO and AMD Radeon Video card since feature update to Version 1809...

Discus and support LOST HDMI function on MOBO and AMD Radeon Video card since feature update to Version 1809... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the recent feature update to Windows10Pro 1809 64 bit (previously 1803), I've lost all HDMI functionality on the ASUS MOBO and the AMD Radeon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tochman, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Tochman Win User

LOST HDMI function on MOBO and AMD Radeon Video card since feature update to Version 1809...

Since the recent feature update to Windows10Pro 1809 64 bit (previously 1803), I've lost all HDMI functionality on the ASUS MOBO and the AMD Radeon Graphics card sockets. Everything else works fine.

All MOBO and Graphics Card settings are as previously set before the feature update to 1809. Anyone had a similar experience and what is the solution please?

No settings have been altered and where "duplicating" displays worked a treat on the PC monitor and the Sony 43" TV across the room via an IOGEAR RF HDMI link, this function has been lost. The link is fed into a HDMI socket on the SONY TV and is functioning well when used with a Windows 7 Ultimate PC with the existing AMD RADEON Graphics card and the same Sony 43" TV.

:)

Tochman, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Blackriv Win User

No Hdmi function after windows 10

I have an HP DV7 with an AMD Radeon HD 6300m integrated video and ATI Radeon HD Mobility 4200. After windows 10 upgrade, video is slow and stilted especially full screen and there is no HDMI connectivity. No secondary display detected, which always was before,
    and AMD adapter stops functioning. Windows says that PC can't project to another screen and to reinstall drivers or use a different video card. I have installed many different old and new drivers including recent and final HP updates from Nov/2016. I had done
    a refresh of windows 10 which warned that going back to windows 8.1 was not an option.

Poor video delivery and no HDMI make this Notebook a word processor alone LOST HDMI function on MOBO and AMD Radeon Video card since feature update to Version 1809... :(

Suggestions are most welcome

Blackriv, Apr 7, 2019
  3. PaulGo Win User
    Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

AMD Driver

​​ Radeon Software Crimson Edition Graphics Driver Installer for Windows 10 64-Bit

The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition contains the following:

• AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Display Driver version 15.30.1025.1001
    Compatible Operating Systems: Windows® 10 64-bit
    Included Highlights: Visit the Features section below to learn more about the following:

• ​Radeon Settings
    • New Install UI
    • Liquid VR
    • Asynchronous Shaders
    • Shader Cache
    • Optimized Flip Queue Size
    • Freesync™ Enhancements
    • Custom Resolution Support
    • Frame Pacing Enhancements
    • Frame Rate Target Control Enhancements
    • Updated Video Feature support for 'Carrizo' products
    • Power Optimization
    • Directional Scaling
    • Dynamic Contrast Update
    • DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 support

Desktop

PaulGo, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

LOST HDMI function on MOBO and AMD Radeon Video card since feature update to Version 1809...

AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards

Source: New AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards Deliver Leading-Edge, Smooth HD Gaming Experience for Latest Games | AMD

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. LOST HDMI function on MOBO and AMD Radeon Video card since feature update to Version 1809... - Similar Threads - LOST HDMI function

2. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  3. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  4. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: AMD Radeon software is not opening in my laptop. Error says driver version do not match. AMD the thing is there is not any Driver Version string and strings. I have attached a picture with it. you can better understand with it. Please any one give me a solution....
  6. AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card

AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card: brand new ASUS ViviBook graphics error AMD Radeon VEGA 10 Is this an error I should be concerned about? How do I fix it? Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_15D8&SUBSYS_18211043&REV_C1\4&18c8f581&0&0041 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem109.inf Class Guid:...
  7. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon: Hi Folks, I got this:- - [img] - When I used Device Manager to get updated driver I got:- - [img] Can you please advise? 164406
  8. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: Why do I have this on my computer? I don't play games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon/6b7296b3-6ea9-4f13-9a55-8e2384167250
  9. Features update version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Features update version 1809: I have tried to install 7 times. The error :Error 0xca020001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/features-update-version-1809/05a63b67-be2a-4070-b573-1d07b3583bf3
  10. HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200

HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200: Hi. I have a HP Pavilion dv4 with AMD ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 graphic controller. When I installed Win 10, I was able to use the HDMI port to watch movies in my TV. Some time ago, the HDMI output didn't work anymore. I guess some Win 10 update broke the driver or...