Windows 10: Lost hidden folders when moving from phone to PC

Discus and support Lost hidden folders when moving from phone to PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there. I moved some Folders from my phone to my PC (windows 10) to save some space. The moved folders contained other hidden folders. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Raw_nieba, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Lost hidden folders when moving from phone to PC

Hi there. I moved some Folders from my phone to my PC (windows 10) to save some space. The moved folders contained other hidden folders. When I searched for them once everything was moved to my PC, I couldn't find them (even when i make hidden files visible). Are these hidden folders lost or am I missing something?

submitted by /u/Raw_nieba
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Raw_nieba, Mar 15, 2021
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Hidden folders

I installed `Kane and Lynch` on my PC twice in Program Files(x86) folder but I can`t find them (2 folders with game). But free space on my HDD is lower. So there`re those folders on my hdd. I use option `unhide` hidden folders but still can`t find them. Any suggestions? How can i delete those hidden folders?

When I run istallation for this game I can see those folders in Program Files(x86) folde.

I`m using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

WojtasRed, Mar 15, 2021
  3. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Lost hidden folders when moving from phone to PC :D

PVTCaboose1337, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Lost hidden folders when moving from phone to PC

lost folders from desktop

Hello,

It is possible that your folders were deleted, hidden, or move where they are saved before. For us to efficiently assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Could you tell us if you have tried checking if those folders are hidden?
    • Have you tried to check your Recycle Bin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Meanwhile, we advise that you follow the suggestions provided in this
    article
    on how to find missing files in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Lost hidden folders when moving from phone to PC

1. Lost hidden folders when moving from phone to PC - Similar Threads - Lost hidden folders

2. Lost data during transfer from phone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost data during transfer from phone to pc: Good day. I tried transferring my albums from my android samsung s22 ultra to windows 11 via usb. I cut the folders and pasted and somehow it did not transfer but now the images folders/albums are not on my phone or on my computer. Please advise how I can go about recovering...
  3. Lost data during transfer from phone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost data during transfer from phone to pc: Good day. I tried transferring my albums from my android samsung s22 ultra to windows 11 via usb. I cut the folders and pasted and somehow it did not transfer but now the images folders/albums are not on my phone or on my computer. Please advise how I can go about recovering...
  4. Single Folder disappeared from Windows 10 Desktop, it was not deleted, hidden, moved, or...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Single Folder disappeared from Windows 10 Desktop, it was not deleted, hidden, moved, or...: Windows 10 Pro 64 user on a HP ZBook Create G7 Notebook Laptop 2 year old computer came with Win10 already installedYesterday I noticed a single folder missing from my desktop. Looking in the recycle bin, in case I accidentally deleted it, I saw a second folder I didn't...
  5. Single Folder disappeared from Windows 10 Desktop, it was not deleted, hidden, moved, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single Folder disappeared from Windows 10 Desktop, it was not deleted, hidden, moved, or...: Windows 10 Pro 64 user on a HP ZBook Create G7 Notebook Laptop 2 year old computer came with Win10 already installedYesterday I noticed a single folder missing from my desktop. Looking in the recycle bin, in case I accidentally deleted it, I saw a second folder I didn't...
  6. Single Folder disappeared from Windows 10 Desktop, it was not deleted, hidden, moved, or...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. folder lost in Move

folder lost in Move: Windows 10 - all latest updatesI Moved a directory "name" from a folder under Documents to another directory tree. After I did this the directory "name" had disappeared and I have not been able to find it including the Recycle Bin.The move was done using a right click select...
  8. Pictures lost when moving (PC)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pictures lost when moving (PC)?: Hey, since I want to reset my phone, because of the performance, I want to backup all pictures etc. of course. I have cut out 2 folders with pictures from my phone & inserted them on my hard disk. Now I only have the two folders, but there is nothing in them. & there is...
  9. lost folder during transfer from android phone

lost folder during transfer from android phone: I had a folder of photos that i had on my galaxy s10, i went to move them onto my laptop via a usb cable and the transfer never happened, the folder trnsferred but it is empty and the folder is no longer on my phone, any ideas on how to recover this folder...
  10. HIDDEN hidden folders

in Windows 10 Support
    HIDDEN hidden folders: I was doing backing up of certain files, reg files in particular (take ownership, add copyto, etc) I was using "everything" programs which lists files on all drives. I came across one reg disableanti.reg in a very odd place.I viewed the file in note pad and it said it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i use pc move Android hidden folder and the folder disappear