Windows 10: Lost Home network connection on one computer

Discus and support Lost Home network connection on one computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On my desktop under Network folder the NAS (Readyshare) and my Pro3 notebook are not 'seen' anymore after some unknown event. Desktop 'sees' the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ManfredKeller, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Lost Home network connection on one computer

On my desktop under Network folder the NAS (Readyshare) and my Pro3 notebook are not 'seen' anymore after some unknown event. Desktop 'sees' the wireless network printer and R7000 media devices and the TV. My notebook however 'sees' all. I compared all Network & Internet settings to no avail, as both computers are set up the same.

:)

ManfredKeller, Apr 2, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Lost Home network connection on one computer [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Lost Home network connection on one computer [​IMG]

topgundcp, Apr 2, 2019
  3. rob1618 Win User
    Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Lost Home network connection on one computer

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Lost Home network connection on one computer

1. Lost Home network connection on one computer - Similar Threads - Lost Home network

2. connecting two computers on the same home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connecting two computers on the same home network: i have a windows 11 computer and a Windows 10 computer . the win10 computer has four external drives attached to it. i would like to be able to sit at my win11 computer and browse and edit the files on the exernal drives connected to my win10 computer , and also the "D" drive...
  3. Connect an XP computer to our home network .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect an XP computer to our home network .: I want to connect an XP computer to our home network. The other computers are Windows 10. They connect with each other although the printer on one of them which is "shared" cannot be connected to, although it can be seen/discovered. So two problems! Problems have developed...
  4. Home Network - computers won't connect

Home Network - computers won't connect: Since the Win 10 update to 20H2, my 2 Win 10 computers won't file share. In other words I see them in Windows explorer but when I try to access them I get the error I do not have permission to access the folders and C drive on DANNY-PC. The other says can't access DANNY-PC-2...
  5. Lost home network connections with last W10 update

Lost home network connections with last W10 update: We have two computers in a home network connected by cable to the same router. A printer is connected by USB to one of the computers. Before the last W10 update in February, the other computer could print to this printer as long as the first computer was turned on. This...
  6. Lost network connection for one particular folder

Lost network connection for one particular folder: I have a desktop and a laptop computer. Also have a PVR, which is also part of the network. All of a sudden, can't open the folder on the desktop says no network connection butCAN still open it on the laptop. Troubleshooting finds nothing wrong. I have not changed...
  7. Lost Network Computer

Lost Network Computer: I have two desktop computers (Windows 10 and Windows 7) and a Laptop (Windows 10). Until recently they were connected by the same WiFi network and were all visible. Now I can see the two Desktops on each Desktop machine, but not the Laptop, and although I can see both...
  8. Lost Network Connection?

Lost Network Connection?: Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help - we recently swapped internet service providers in our office and our WIFI is up and running fine. The problem we are having is that we use Sage accounting software, the main computer runs Sage and then my computer runs Sage from...
  9. Lost network connection

Lost network connection: My wife's brand-new Dell (win 10, 64 bit) suddenly lost the network connection. It says "Unidentified network". It's a directly wired connection, no router or modem involved. The same connection works just fine on two other PCs, one win 10, the other XP. I have tried all...
  10. Lost Home Network Connection

Lost Home Network Connection: The upgrade from 8.1 went smoothly, the only problem so far is that I lost my Home Network connection and don't see how to re-connect. My Home Network consists of 3 computers, an ancient XP, a newer WIN7, an HP Printer and this one running WIN10. Where do I find the...