Windows 10: Lost in Win10 updates

Discus and support Lost in Win10 updates in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I check windows version with "windows button+r" and "winver" it show me 20h2 19042.630 which is supposed to be November 2020 update. But when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/unknownslo, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Lost in Win10 updates

When I check windows version with "windows button+r" and "winver" it show me 20h2 19042.630 which is supposed to be November 2020 update.

But when I go to "windows update" and in "update history" it shows I am on December cumulative update 19042.685 and up to date.

If I wanna update thought Microsoft update catalogue all updates would fail.

So what am I doing wrong or what don't I get?

Thanks

submitted by /u/unknownslo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/unknownslo, Jan 15, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Toothless Win User

Lost in Win10 updates

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Lost in Win10 updates [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Lost in Win10 updates

1. Lost in Win10 updates - Similar Threads - Lost Win10 updates

2. Lost connection to internet - Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost connection to internet - Win10: I am suddenly not able to connect to the internet on my Windows 10 laptop using either ethernet or wifi older Gateway NV57H94u. No problems connecting other devices I'm writing this on my iMac, but I also tried to reset modem-router just in case. I am at a loss for what...
  3. Lost connection to internet - Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost connection to internet - Win10: I am suddenly not able to connect to the internet on my Windows 10 laptop using either ethernet or wifi older Gateway NV57H94u. No problems connecting other devices I'm writing this on my iMac, but I also tried to reset modem-router just in case. I am at a loss for what...
  4. Lost connection to internet - Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Lost Win10 Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Win10 Activation: My offline Win10 has suddenly starting having issues - very slow, minutes of dead time, and now says Win10 is not even activated after using almost a year - Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-win10-activation/be34a013-0c40-4474-a718-d87504169690
  6. win10 update lost alll my customizations

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win10 update lost alll my customizations: serious problem as my win environment is painstakingly customized to my liking - and all the programs now think i'm using them for the first time. while losing the settings win update also turned off system restore, so i can only get my setup back by restoring a backup -...
  7. Lost win10 digital licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost win10 digital licence: Hello, Please help me with this problem. I had win 7 and upgraded to win 10. I've reinstalled the system after some time but I couldn't activate the licence again. I was in hurry as I needed to solve something, so I've called and bought in 20 min another licence. I've...
  8. Win7 to Win10 on new hardware and a lost Win10 key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win7 to Win10 on new hardware and a lost Win10 key: Hey folks. Sorry if this has been answered before but I've been scrounging around online on and off for the last week and not found the answer to my specific question so here goes: I have a retail license for Windows 7 Home Premium which was installed on a old PC where I...
  9. data lost after win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    data lost after win10 update: Hello. I have just recognised that lots ot my folders and files disappeared documents, pictures, ect about 2-3 Gb after a windows 10 update. I tried everything what the communities adviced, hidden files, phantom user, restart indexing, ect., but only a few broken doc and...
  10. Boot configuration lost for win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot configuration lost for win10: Woke up my PC from sleep mode today and found out there was an update applied played most of the day today and when I got one of my notorious video feed loss computer freeze I restarted Mt machine and now I have a boot configuration data failure error code 0xc0000001. Now...