Windows 10: Lost instruction card with codes

Discus and support Lost instruction card with codes in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought the Microsoft bundle for my new computer but I think the card with the information was accidentally thrown out with the packaging. I went back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jill Duecker, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Lost instruction card with codes

I bought the Microsoft bundle for my new computer but I think the card with the information was accidentally thrown out with the packaging. I went back to the store and got a copy of the receipt with the serial number but they said I would have to contact Microsoft to get a key code or whatever is necessary to download the programs.

:)

Jill Duecker, Sep 10, 2020

2. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

Yep Frogger's dead on. Do some more research, find some instructions, they will list it step-by-step. Print or write down what instructions you'll need. I hope it works for ya!

Kursah, Sep 10, 2020
  4. apoxius Win User

Lost instruction card with codes

System Crashes - Graphics card issue (GTX 560 GigaByte)

The latest news from the store that took back my GTX 560 has it as follows in comparison with the latest reply:

Finally they called me yesterday and told me that they couldn't find anything wrong with the card. At this point I didn't even answer and expected him to continue what he had to say. Then he suggested that I should replace this card with a new GB gtx 560... (wtf ?), or a different chip, or buy another brand (while covering the $ difference).

What we agreed on is to buy a Sapphire 7850 while covering a 20 $ difference. Gonna buy it today.

As far as it concerns the latest reply:
    When I wrote my last message I didn't say that they couldn't find anything wrong with the card...

So all of the following quoting text will apply if the new card seems problematic too...
    Where can I find step by step instructions on your exact suggestion

I don't want to believe this is true, cause of it is then a lot of customers will be upset *Frown Lost instruction card with codes :(.
    Bad Customer Experience Equals Failure

Although I understand the words that compile the above sentence, I can't seem to comprehend its meaning.

Last but not least, I would like to thank you all again for your will to help. Will post again when I get the new card.
    Let us see...

apoxius, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Lost instruction card with codes

1. Lost instruction card with codes - Similar Threads - Lost instruction card

2. lost product code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost product code: I have an old NUC pc i have the usb installer but iv lost the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-code/65f5da7a-6709-4635-b8f3-03eba73ae629
  3. lost product code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lost product code: I have an old NUC pc i have the usb installer but iv lost the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-code/65f5da7a-6709-4635-b8f3-03eba73ae629
  4. lost product code

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Error code: Status illegal instruction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code: Status illegal instruction: Hello, I would like some help with an issue that occurs while i'm watching a youtube video on my laptop. It happens a lot lately and is very annoying. So, while i'm watching a video, the page stops working and the message "oops something went wrong" appears on my screen...
  6. Lost digital code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost digital code: I had to factory reset my windows 10 laptop and now I have lost my upgrade to pro that I purchased through the store. I have an order number showing I bought it but no key to type in. Microsoft seems impossible to get a hold of unless you want to pay .... I've already paid...
  7. Sound Card lost in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Card lost in Windows 10: Sound card, no Sound card troubleshoot sound doesn't work. Suggestion below " Hello JSALVANS, Thank you for your post. In device manage is there a device with a question mark or explanation mark? If there is then it’s probably your sound card. Right click on it and...
  8. Activation Code Lost

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Code Lost: I just got a new computer ( Self- build, so no company to contact for the key ) and I was sure to link my windows to my account. When I finally had time to transfer all my stuff to my new computer and finally use it I quickly had a problem. My windows needed a key to work. I...
  9. Sound card not panning audio 100% as instructed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound card not panning audio 100% as instructed.: Howdy, I was wondering if you'd be able to help me with the following problem? I generate auditory stimuli and need 100% control over how that stimuli is panned to each speaker. For instance, I've generated tones in Adobe Audition, and in Audacity, where I pan a sine-wave...
  10. Card card showing up as Code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Card card showing up as Code 43: So everything was working fine up until yesterday, then my computer would just crash when I played a game. after the first time I still had both screens being detected, but the second time I lost my secondary monitor. I then went to get the latest drivers but the same...