Windows 10: Lost items

Discus and support Lost items in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had a wondows update and now have lost many items -- how do I recover these and set it back to where it was ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by judydrews, Feb 24, 2019.

1. judydrews Win User

Lost items

I had a wondows update and now have lost many items -- how do I recover these and set it back to where it was ???

:)

judydrews, Feb 24, 2019
  2. gabbydgar Win User

Folder in Favorites lost

Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to create a new folder it tells me that there is one already there, but it is not. Any suggestion where I might find the lost folder or how to restore it.

gabbydgar, Feb 24, 2019
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 24, 2019
  4. jimmytiel Win User

Lost items

Jump List Items not Opening

I had this, I lost jump lists and lost right click on task bar items, drove me nuts until google said look in task manager, kill explorer and let it restart. I saw 2 instances of windows explorer running.. killed them..jump lists ok now

jimmytiel, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Lost items

1. Lost items - Similar Threads - Lost items

2. All my important desktop items and files are lost as I deleted desktop in OneDrive and then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my important desktop items and files are lost as I deleted desktop in OneDrive and then...: I have two outlook e-mail addresses. On one I have a subscription of Office 365. Anyway I did not realize and uploaded a bunch of videos and pics from an outdoor camera on Onedrive and I guess they went to the free one and it started giving me message that I went over my...
  3. All my important desktop items and files are lost as I deleted desktop in OneDrive and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my important desktop items and files are lost as I deleted desktop in OneDrive and then...: I have two outlook e-mail addresses. On one I have a subscription of Office 365. Anyway I did not realize and uploaded a bunch of videos and pics from an outdoor camera on Onedrive and I guess they went to the free one and it started giving me message that I went over my...
  4. One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.: Hello I have just tried to download the one drive app.A message appeard to back up my pictures etc and I just clicked continue however it was taking a while and didn’t have the time. Then my apps pinned to the desktop and content within sub folders have disappeared. I tried...
  5. One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.: Hello I have just tried to download the one drive app.A message appeard to back up my pictures etc and I just clicked continue however it was taking a while and didn’t have the time. Then my apps pinned to the desktop and content within sub folders have disappeared. I tried...
  6. One drive download has lost my apps and items in folders.

7. Most taskbar items get lost and windows not responding after installing KB5014699

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most taskbar items get lost and windows not responding after installing KB5014699: Hi guys,after installation of KB5014699, my computer doesn't respond to clicks any longer, no menu can be opened and most of the taskbar items are lost.If I uninstall KB5014699, everything works fine again.I had a very similar issue some months ago. I delayed the updates, to...
  8. Most taskbar items get lost and windows not responding after installing KB5014699

Most taskbar items get lost and windows not responding after installing KB5014699: Hi guys,after installation of KB5014699, my computer doesn't respond to clicks any longer, no menu can be opened and most of the taskbar items are lost.If I uninstall KB5014699, everything works fine again.I had a very similar issue some months ago. I delayed the updates, to...
  9. Most taskbar items get lost and windows not responding after installing KB5014699

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Lost one item in Systray, Win 10/64 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost one item in Systray, Win 10/64 Pro: THIS MESSAGE HAS CHECKED NEGATIVE FOR COVID-19. Hello, I lost the icon/shortcut for the Safely Remove USB device in Systray. I can't seem to be able to recover it. Can anyone help so that I can return it to Systray? Win 10/64 Pro Thanks very much, John...