Windows 10: Lost lap top , Microsoft lost device

Discus and support Lost lap top , Microsoft lost device in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I cannot find my lap top anywhere . . I used the lost my device option . It was last found in my home 3 days ago . It has obviously been unplugged... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ChrisWenzel1, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Lost lap top , Microsoft lost device

I cannot find my lap top anywhere . . I used the lost my device option . It was last found in my home 3 days ago . It has obviously been unplugged from where i normally use it in my home , but its location has still not updated within 3 days now . Is there a way to track a device when it is off . Im just trying to confirm that it is here in my home and that a friend did not take off with it

:)

ChrisWenzel1, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

How to find a lost device?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Sorry to hear that your device is stolen. I am glad you were able to use this feature to find your device and lock it. For more information on this feature, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Find and lock a lost Windows device
    , please check the steps and see if it is helpful to you.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Videos lost

Hi Michael,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• How did you install Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-lost-files-after-the-update-to-windows-10

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Lost lap top , Microsoft lost device

lost windows 10

lost windows 10 while resetting lap top. how can i get it back?

terrycrawford-714, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Lost lap top , Microsoft lost device

1. Lost lap top , Microsoft lost device - Similar Threads - Lost lap top

2. Lost device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost device: Before like 2 months I borowed to my cousine laptop. Befor 2 days she said to me that the laptop is gone, that someone stole it. The laptop is linked to my Microsofft account and when I log in to my account I'm able to see that device is still connected and when I try to...
  3. Lost device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost device: Before like 2 months I borowed to my cousine laptop. Befor 2 days she said to me that the laptop is gone, that someone stole it. The laptop is linked to my Microsofft account and when I log in to my account I'm able to see that device is still connected and when I try to...
  4. Lost device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  6. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  7. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Broken lap top and lost product key after 2 months

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Broken lap top and lost product key after 2 months: Hi I'm starting university in September. I bought a Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019, 1 PC, for Windows 10. I also bought a Dell Inspiron 14 5491 Convertible lap top. I received them both in June 1st. I installed Office fine and everything was working great until my...
  9. LOST DEVICE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LOST DEVICE: I got this querry, I lost my windows 10 laptop device a while ago, I have exhausted all the process to locate it via my Microsoft account. Now I can see on the map where my device was last seen. I have tried to lock it remotely in vain. Microsoft promise to send a message to...
  10. lost device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lost device: I lost my device sometimes back, I can sign into my Microsoft account and locate the area where my device was last seen, I can even see my battery at 85%. Now I cannot manage to lock the device and also I can't find the exact point where the device is. How can I be help?...