Windows 10: Lost laptop

Discus and support Lost laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is TMP chip? I lost my laptop . i want to lock it but is disable rtight now. The battery status shows 28% from 3days that means my laptop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by yasmeen.J, Mar 22, 2020.

1. yasmeen.J Win User

Lost laptop

What is TMP chip?

I lost my laptop . i want to lock it but is disable rtight now.

The battery status shows 28% from 3days that means my laptop battery is 28%.

:)

yasmeen.J, Mar 22, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Lost laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Lost laptop

1. Lost laptop - Similar Threads - Lost laptop

2. My laptop is lost in my home, help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is lost in my home, help!: Is there a way to make my Windows laptop emit a noise so I can locate it? Find my device shows it is here in my home. I was hoping I could find it if I were able to get the laptop to emit a noise. submitted by /u/starshyne83 [link] [comments]...
  3. mic on laptop lost when connected to docking station

in Windows 10 Customization
    mic on laptop lost when connected to docking station: mic on laptop lost when connected to docking station https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-on-laptop-lost-when-connected-to-docking/9db7dca1-bfb7-4493-9cce-996dedf6a93b
  4. Laptop lost all data ever since the 2020-03 Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop lost all data ever since the 2020-03 Cumulative Update: Hello, I just got on my laptop to do some school work and opened up to the windows default background as well as all of my applications, documents, and everything all gone. It's as if someone wiped my whole laptop, however, Im the only person who ever uses my laptop. I had...
  5. Update Microsoft USBXHCI driver -> lost all usb ports on my lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update Microsoft USBXHCI driver -> lost all usb ports on my lenovo laptop: Hi, This morning when I wakeup my lenovo laptop I was surprised to see that my mouse was not working anymore. In fact, windows was updated yesterday without asking anything and broke the USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller driver. So I'v lost all my USB connection !!! I've...
  6. found lost laptop device.

found lost laptop device.: Sir/Ma'am Can I found my lost window 10 laptop device? Then how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-lost-laptop-device/92d535b1-8d14-49ba-8a92-c7c57d3caaad
  7. I have 2 windows 10 HP Laptops that have lost partial keyboard functions after windows did...

I have 2 windows 10 HP Laptops that have lost partial keyboard functions after windows did...: I have 2 HP Laptops that have lost partial keyboard functions after windows did updates on 3/3/2020, it seems to only be on the login screen. the keyboard functions fine for hitting ctrl alt del, but when the login comes up you can not type any letters but it will let you...
  8. hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset

hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset: hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset no volume shows on but none i put in asus webstorage a mistake uninstaleed they didnt come back any help please for the fix. ive tried everything i know with no luck...
  9. Updated to 1909 on the Windows 10 on my laptop, after the restart I lost everything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated to 1909 on the Windows 10 on my laptop, after the restart I lost everything.: I am back in the stone ages. I went to update my Windows 10 from1903 to the 1909 on my laptop and after the resart all my files, and apps are nowhere. and for some reason my file history was off so there is no restore point apparently. everything is just gone!!! any...
  10. lost password no space to reset Acer Aspire laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost password no space to reset Acer Aspire laptop: Okay so I have forgotten my password to my laptop (Acer Aspire purchased new 2018). I have tried to wipe data off in reset mode but it says that I need additional space but as I cannot access the laptop I can't free up space.. Help!...