Windows 10: Lost laptop

Discus and support Lost laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have lost my laptop and i try to find it by microsoft account find my devices but i had a problem in it when i press on it to find my laptop it cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by akramawalker, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Lost laptop

I have lost my laptop and i try to find it by microsoft account find my devices but i had a problem in it when i press on it to find my laptop it cant be found becuase its off it doesnt have battery and in the map its a big area i just need a exect point where my laptop is so that i can go and take it back.
    please answer me as soon as possible and thanks

:)

akramawalker, Jul 2, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Lost laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Lost laptop

1. Lost laptop - Similar Threads - Lost laptop

2. My Chuwi 2:1 laptop/tablet combo lost it's mouse touchpad function and curser for the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Chuwi 2:1 laptop/tablet combo lost it's mouse touchpad function and curser for the...: I've tried device manager and it states it operating properly. All updates done. Tried uninstalling. Nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-chuwi-21-laptoptablet-combo-lost-its-mouse/26ea87e9-79f7-4f62-9eae-d47ec40e4c9a
  3. My Chuwi 2:1 laptop/tablet combo lost it's mouse touchpad function and curser for the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Chuwi 2:1 laptop/tablet combo lost it's mouse touchpad function and curser for the...: I've tried device manager and it states it operating properly. All updates done. Tried uninstalling. Nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-chuwi-21-laptoptablet-combo-lost-its-mouse/26ea87e9-79f7-4f62-9eae-d47ec40e4c9a
  4. I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???: I have a blue screen on laptop. I only have "one" option on my screen which is to enter my Microsoft Administrator password. When I enter my Microsoft administrator password is showing to be incorrect but I am definitely sure it is correct. I have tried restarting my system...
  5. I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???

I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???: I have a blue screen on laptop. I only have "one" option on my screen which is to enter my Microsoft Administrator password. When I enter my Microsoft administrator password is showing to be incorrect but I am definitely sure it is correct. I have tried restarting my system...
  6. I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have lost the password to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost the password to my laptop.: It does not give me the "forgot password" option or the "sign in options" things and when I try to reset the pc it doesn't give me the option someone please help me...
  8. I have lost the password to my laptop.

I have lost the password to my laptop.: It does not give me the "forgot password" option or the "sign in options" things and when I try to reset the pc it doesn't give me the option someone please help me...
  9. I have lost the password to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...: My laptop is lost and when I try to find ut through find my device it says can't find since t hasn't been used fkr the past 30 days which is true. How can I find it? And it showes my battery percentage is 0 as well....