Windows 10: Lost Lenovo 20le laptop fingerprint reader after Win 11 upgrade

Discus and support Lost Lenovo 20le laptop fingerprint reader after Win 11 upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Scanned my laptop before update. Said all was good to go. Now there is no Biometric anything in device manage. Latest Bios and updates on laptop. Grrr.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UncleAlThe1, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Lost Lenovo 20le laptop fingerprint reader after Win 11 upgrade

Scanned my laptop before update. Said all was good to go. Now there is no Biometric anything in device manage. Latest Bios and updates on laptop. Grrr. Any fixe except going back if possible to Win 10???

:)

UncleAlThe1, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

Lost Lenovo 20le laptop fingerprint reader after Win 11 upgrade

1. Lost Lenovo 20le laptop fingerprint reader after Win 11 upgrade - Similar Threads - Lost Lenovo 20le

2. Hello, I was recently locked out of my Lenovo laptop after cleaning the fingerprint reader....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello, I was recently locked out of my Lenovo laptop after cleaning the fingerprint reader....: At first, it was asking for my password. The one I used to set up my Microsoft account. I cannot remember that password. So, then it asked me for my PIN. I don't recall setting up a PIN. I am able to get into my email using another computer, but that doesn't help me get back...
  3. Hello, I was recently locked out of my Lenovo laptop after cleaning the fingerprint reader....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I was recently locked out of my Lenovo laptop after cleaning the fingerprint reader....: At first, it was asking for my password. The one I used to set up my Microsoft account. I cannot remember that password. So, then it asked me for my PIN. I don't recall setting up a PIN. I am able to get into my email using another computer, but that doesn't help me get back...
  4. Hello, I was recently locked out of my Lenovo laptop after cleaning the fingerprint reader....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fingerprint reader

Fingerprint reader: Hy i just bought an Asus Studiobook pro 16 brand new winth windows 11 Pro,and when i try to Setup the Microsoft Hello Fingerprint sign in ,when it asked to put sa finger on the sensor ,nothing happening.The driver is up to date,the Laptop is with Fingerprint reader ,i try...
  6. Fingerprint reader

Fingerprint reader: My Precision5530 will not let me use the fingerprint reader to sign into my computer. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-reader/b314b40e-f1d8-4656-8445-ce60053a472c
  7. Lost Lenovo 20le laptop fingerprint reader after Win 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Lenovo 20le laptop fingerprint reader after Win 11 upgrade: Scanned my laptop before update. Said all was good to go. Now there is no Biometric anything in device manage. Latest Bios and updates on laptop. Grrr. Any fixe except going back if possible to Win 10???...
  8. Lenovo C940 Fingerprint reader

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lenovo C940 Fingerprint reader: Hello, I have a new Lenovo Yoga. This is strange however, my fingerprint reader only works consistently when I am at my corporate office. When I take the laptop to my home office, it always has a problem recognizing my index finger signing in with windows hello feature? Any...
  9. Fingerprint Reader not working in Lenovo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fingerprint Reader not working in Lenovo: Here are all the images [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-reader-not-working-in-lenovo/d7a4d76a-6e8b-474e-a3e1-ce9b09c93c18
  10. Fingerprint reader on Lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fingerprint reader on Lenovo ideapad: A recent windows 10 update disabled my fingerprint reader. The latest update has not restored it. How do I make it work again please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-reader-on-lenovo-ideapad/fc18f039-411d-4f4f-a94b-a835bdafc1dc