Windows 10: Lost log in space on screen

Discus and support Lost log in space on screen in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I accidentally lost the "log in" space on the screen. I swiped up on the screen before the "log in window" came up, thinking it would come up... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by sparkync, Oct 30, 2020.

1. sparkync Win User

Lost log in space on screen

I accidentally lost the "log in" space on the screen. I swiped up on the screen before the "log in window" came up, thinking it would come up faster,now I can find it and cannot log in. Please help.
    Thank you..

I have a laptop, model 15-ba018wm

:)

sparkync, Oct 30, 2020
  2. sparkync Win User

I accidentally lost the "log in" space on the screen. I swiped up on the screen before the "log in window" came up, thinking it would come up faster,now I can find it and cannot log in. Please help.
    Thank you..

I have a laptop, model 15-ba018wm

sparkync, Oct 30, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Oct 30, 2020
  4. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Lost log in space on screen - Similar Threads - Lost log space

2. Lost Unallocated Space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Unallocated Space: Hi!I own an ASUS ROG laptop with a little feature they call Keystone. Basically, one of the many things it does is create a virtual disk drive using a percentage of storage from your original disk drive. I made a little mess with its feature and somehow managed to put a rough...
  3. Lost Unallocated Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Unallocated Space: Hi!I own an ASUS ROG laptop with a little feature they call Keystone. Basically, one of the many things it does is create a virtual disk drive using a percentage of storage from your original disk drive. I made a little mess with its feature and somehow managed to put a rough...
  4. Lost Unallocated Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Lost log in space on screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost log in space on screen: I accidentally lost the "log in" space on the screen. I swiped up on the screen before the "log in window" came up, thinking it would come up faster,now I can find it and cannot log in. Please help. Thank you.. I have a laptop, model 15-ba018wm 167241
  6. Lost space in C partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost space in C partition: there should be a 28 free gigabytes in my 60 gigabytes C partition as I have 32 gigabytes of occupied space as shown in the first screenshot I've shown hidden files and protected operating system, so that's everything in C partition https://ibb.co/Sy1QTZw but I got only...
  7. Lost up space on C drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost up space on C drive: Today, I noticed that my C drive suddenly lost 14 gigabytes !! Yesterday it was ok and it lost all that space out of a sudden. !! I tried free up disk space tool, it didn't work. Tried avg tuneup didn't work also. I scanned the laptop for virus and malware by avg antivirus...
  8. Lost drive space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost drive space: Hi guys! I've just installed windows 10 on my dad's PC. He had used before windows 7 and then reinstalled another windows 7 besides it. Anyways, I decided to delete everything and install windows 10. When I got to the part with cleaning the partition I have deleted everything...
  9. Administrator log on and rights lost

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator log on and rights lost: Does anyone know how to get my administrator rights back. I keep getting an access denied error message. I need help with making myself the administrator on my computer again. I have tried you tube help and Microsoft support help to no avail. I can't change anything on...
  10. Lost Disk space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lost Disk space: Windows 10 Specifications & Systems Requirements Windows 10 System Requirements Specifications | Microsoft --- There are notes mentioning smaller volume HDD’s including 32GB. When you say lost disk space, what are you comparing that too? --- At this time, you have 2.87...