Windows 10: Lost login code Win 10 H/P

Discus and support Lost login code Win 10 H/P in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My grandson lost the log in code for his new computer. His father was going nuts. LOL. I tried a program called pcunlocker. Did not have any luck with... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by shoobee, Jun 7, 2021.

1. shoobee Win User

Lost login code Win 10 H/P

My grandson lost the log in code for his new computer. His father was going nuts. LOL. I tried a program called pcunlocker. Did not have any luck with that. The computer does not have a disk drive. Tried putting the program off a USB stick but didn't have any luck with that. I manipulated the bios but never got anywhere. I would appreciate any and all help. Thank you.

:)

shoobee, Jun 7, 2021

2. Lost login code Win 10 H/P

What code? The Login password? PIN? or the BIOS Password?

jbcarreon123, Jun 7, 2021
  3. shoobee Win User

My grandson lost the log in code for his new computer. His father was going nuts. LOL. I tried a program called pcunlocker. Did not have any luck with that. The computer does not have a disk drive. Tried putting the program off a USB stick but didn't have any luck with that. I manipulated the bios but never got anywhere.
    I would appreciate any and all help. Thank you.

shoobee, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Your reference to manipulating the Bios means you cannot be talking about a Bios password.
    You might be talking about a user account password. That is resolvable.
    You might be talking about a Bitlocker password. If so, the decrypt key is essential and if that is no longer available there will be no solution.

"The computer does not have a disk drive" Please explain exactly what you meant by that.

Denis

Try3, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Lost login code Win 10 H/P - Similar Threads - Lost login code

2. Lost login code Win 10 H/P

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost login code Win 10 H/P: My grandson lost the log in code for his new computer. His father was going nuts. LOL. I tried a program called pcunlocker. Did not have any luck with that. The computer does not have a disk drive. Tried putting the program off a USB stick but didn't have any luck with that....
  3. H-P Scanner Printer..8025 Pro. Ink Jet. Prints but does not scan or copy.. H-p...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    H-P Scanner Printer..8025 Pro. Ink Jet. Prints but does not scan or copy.. H-p...: I have an H-P and only 15 months old. Tried scanning and will not work. H-P contacted and re-installed driver and ultimately, afer 2 hours on the phone, said scanner broken. It is installed. It is impossible. Machine hardly used. I am convinced it is some computer...
  4. h e l p

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    h e l p: give me your best free antivirus because oh my 80+ viruses with 9 trojan holy dang submitted by /u/Ertiolgaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lquqo8/h_e_l_p/
  5. ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****...

****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****...: ****Y****e****s****t****e****r****d****a****y**** ****I**** ****w****a****s**** ****j****u****s****t**** ****w****a****t****c****h****i****n****g**** ****v****i****d****e****o****s**** ****w****h****e****n**** ****s****u****d****d****e****n****l****y**** ****t****h****e****...
  6. Resetting login p/w:

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Resetting login p/w:: Which it the best way to reset a windows 10 login P/W? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-login-pw/f1c0dae4-dc22-4310-b372-7fb6a7e0b953
  7. Recover pointer and touch-screen capability on H-P Split

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recover pointer and touch-screen capability on H-P Split: Need to recover the pointer and the touch-screen capability on my H-P Split. When it starts up, there is no pointer, and the screen doesn't respond to touch. Suggestions?...
  8. win 10 login. Lost password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    win 10 login. Lost password: I have an Interactive Flat Panel Display with a small win 10 computer docked into it. previous user put security login on and now I can't get the password as they are not reachable. there is no Microsoft account attached. I figure I have to use a USB and reconfigure...
  9. Login prefilling p's

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login prefilling p's: I'm using my deceased husband's laptop which I have had no problem with for 2.5 years. The last time I signed out it wouldn't shutdown. It just kept saying shutting down. I did hard reboots several times. I finally after many variations of manipulation got back to the login...
  10. H P Deskjet Printer will not install. Error 3

H P Deskjet Printer will not install. Error 3: My daughter has a Laptop which has a Windows 10 Pro O/S. It seems to have all the updates. Her printer, which she has had for over a year, is a HP Deskjet 3630 Series. Recently the printer stopped printing from the laptop. I have made several attempts to reinstall the printer...