Windows 10: Lost Mail after Oct. update.

Discus and support Lost Mail after Oct. update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Has anyone else lost Windows mail after the Oct. upgrade? When I click on mail icon in taskbar it advises nothing has arrived yet. There were over 60... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Denny221, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Denny221 Win User

Lost Mail after Oct. update.

Has anyone else lost Windows mail after the Oct. upgrade? When I click on mail icon in taskbar it advises nothing has arrived yet. There were over 60 in it before the upgrade and it does not load any new ones either.

Any time the automatic updates arrive, some problem arises with Microsoft.

I tried Spectrum tech support. Their reply, " Yeah, expect that from Microsoft". No solution from them either.

:)

Denny221, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Lost Mail after Oct. update. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 13, 2018
  3. I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Lost Mail after Oct. update.

Lost Mail

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please confirm these information to assist you in better way:
    • Are you able to access the emails using web browser.

I suggest you to follow the below steps,

1. Click on mail app.

2. Go setting, click on accounts

3. Click on the account.

4. syncing setting dialogue box will appear.

5. Go the option download emails from, and select the time limit.

Please reply us with the required information to assist you further

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Lost Mail after Oct. update.

1. Lost Mail after Oct. update. - Similar Threads - Lost Mail Oct

2. no sound after Oct, update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no sound after Oct, update.: no sound after Oct, update. Troubleshooters says no input/ output devices detected. Need Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-after-oct-update/33bb4dbb-2e8c-40b0-aba1-1d8bdba3aa5c
  3. FPS drop after Oct 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS drop after Oct 10 update: Im having a huge fps drop and stutter when Im playing games on my PC OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name TIMMY System Manufacturer System manufacturer System...
  4. No sound after Windows Update Oct 2018

No sound after Windows Update Oct 2018: Why do I loss sound after the Windows 10 Oct 2018 update.? Even with the updated update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-after-windows-update-oct-2018/4844094d-87f9-47f1-ba26-a30bf7fcf929
  5. LOST PHOTOS & Music after Oct. 2018 Windoes update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LOST PHOTOS & Music after Oct. 2018 Windoes update.: This was actually a question for over the last month I had tried to solve by reading Microsoft community questions about my same problem. I was able to solve it after Logging into Microsoft DRIVE ONE which automatically began to download all my missing pictures. It is still...
  6. Oct update

Oct update: Since Oct update adobe flash player in chrome does not work , can work around sometimes but online poker sites now keep saying update flash player even tho it is integrated in chrome, any advice?...
  7. oct 2018 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    oct 2018 update: after i installed oct 2018 feature updates , when i use ms photos app and expand to full screen then enlarge, then click to hide toolbar at the top , the photo goes back to normal size. why????? any bug fixes?????...
  8. Oct update

Oct update: Since Oct update adobe flash player in chrome does not work , can work around sometimes but online poker sites now keep saying update flash player even tho it is integrated in chrome, any advice?...
  9. oct 2018 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    oct 2018 update: after i installed oct 2018 feature updates , when i use ms photos app and expand to full screen then enlarge, then click to hide toolbar at the top , the photo goes back to normal size. why????? any bug fixes?????...
  10. contents of my Document, Music & Pictures lost after latest windows update on 2nd Oct.

contents of my Document, Music & Pictures lost after latest windows update on 2nd Oct.: contents of my Document, Music & Pictures lost after latest windows update on 2nd Oct. The new document is now pointing to my OneDrive folder instead. All my documents not there. How can I retrieve?...