Windows 10: lost microsoft apps after reset

Discus and support lost microsoft apps after reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help! after the recommended reset to improve laptop performance, all the apps that came with purchase of laptop are gone. cant even play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamSchek, Dec 6, 2018.

1. lost microsoft apps after reset

Please help! after the recommended reset to improve laptop performance, all the apps that came with purchase of laptop are gone. cant even play dvds/cds! I hope I wont have to buy all those apps. cheaper to just buy new laptop. any suggestions would be appreciated!

:)

WilliamSchek, Dec 6, 2018

2. Microsoft Phot App

Hi PaBluOz,

Since the language on your PC is already set to Australian English, then I suggest that you reset your Microsoft Photos app. Note that the app's data will be deleted once you reset it.

To reset the Photos app, follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Locate and select Photos from the list of apps.
    3. Click Advanced options, then click Reset.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 6, 2018
  4. lost microsoft apps after reset

Microsoft Apps not installing

Hi aniketbhattacharya,

There's a possibility that there's an issue with your Microsoft Store. I suggest that
    you try to reset your store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type "wsreset.exe" and press Enter.

• Check if it takes you to a store page which displays that the cache has been reset.

• Now try to open the store app and check.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

lost microsoft apps after reset

1. lost microsoft apps after reset - Similar Threads - lost microsoft apps

2. lost apps help $40 after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost apps help $40 after reset: i factory reset my pc and now all my apps are gone but all i want is Minecraft but i dont wanna pay near $40 again after i already paid for it once and now its gone and not in my library...
  3. lost apps help $40 after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost apps help $40 after reset: i factory reset my pc and now all my apps are gone but all i want is Minecraft but i dont wanna pay near $40 again after i already paid for it once and now its gone and not in my library...
  4. Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10: Hello Friends, This is Rajiv, Few days back my window 10 was updating and after that next time i was not able to start my laptop. It was stuck on Automatic Repair Loop and after many attempts to fix it when i could not fix it, i choose to go for resetting window, i choose...
  5. Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10

Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10: Hello Friends, This is Rajiv, Few days back my window 10 was updating and after that next time i was not able to start my laptop. It was stuck on Automatic Repair Loop and after many attempts to fix it when i could not fix it, i choose to go for resetting window, i choose...
  6. Lost All Microsoft Apps After Resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft Store lost after panic reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store lost after panic reset: Hi,Yesterday, I was trying to fix a Microsoft error while trying to install Forza Horizon 5. In the process, I deleted the whole of the WindowsApps folder in frustration except for files that didn't allow deletion and after deleting the folder. I couldn't open the Microsoft...
  8. Microsoft Store lost after panic reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store lost after panic reset: Hi,Yesterday, I was trying to fix a Microsoft error while trying to install Forza Horizon 5. In the process, I deleted the whole of the WindowsApps folder in frustration except for files that didn't allow deletion and after deleting the folder. I couldn't open the Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Store lost after panic reset

10. Lost Apps after Microsoft 'upgrade'

Lost Apps after Microsoft 'upgrade': All my APPS, except any Microsoft-generated ones, disappeared from my PC's tablet view after I accepted to install the Microsoft Windows 10 'upgrade'. I spent an hour resetting the apps I most frequently used. I shut down my computer and when I reopened it the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game lost after windows phone reset