Windows 10: lost microsoft email access means lost access to my laptop

Discus and support lost microsoft email access means lost access to my laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; As Windows 10 recommends using a microsoft email account for login, I created a microsoft email account. I can no longer access that account and all... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by abha1234, Jan 13, 2019.

1. abha1234 Win User

lost microsoft email access means lost access to my laptop

As Windows 10 recommends using a microsoft email account for login, I created a microsoft email account. I can no longer access that account and all attempts to recover access fail. This meant I was locked out of my laptop - very annoying since it is my property - not Microsoft's.

I was able to regain access by a workaround creating a new user account, so I can login to the machine - but I have lost access to the administrator account. can anyone advise me how to i) access data from the account profile previously created ii) create a new adminstrator profile that I can access

thanks

alice

:)

abha1234, Jan 13, 2019

2. Lost the edge new update lost access to Cortana

I lost the edge Icon one month ago. I have been utilizing Cortana to access Windows 10. This morning Microsoft did an upgrade and I have lost access to Cortana, and to Windows 10.

ChristineKohut, Jan 13, 2019
  3. DRVOGEL Win User
    Windows 10 lost access to the internet overnight

My Dell inspiron laptop with Windows 10 lost access to the internet overnight. The desktop has internet, as well as the 2 tablets and the Android phone. How can I get the internet back on the laptop. I have tried a multitude of fixes and I didn't keep
    a list.

DRVOGEL, Jan 13, 2019
  4. HojabrA Win User

Quick Access - lost desktop as a location

in File Explorer Open Desktop then Right Click on Quick Access and click " Pin current Folder to Quick Access "

lost microsoft email access means lost access to my laptop [​IMG]

HojabrA, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

1. lost microsoft email access means lost access to my laptop - Similar Threads - lost microsoft email

2. Microsoft Sudoku Access Lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Access Lost: Lost my "sign in" to Microsoft Sudoku and the app will not allow me to log in directly or through xbox. It says a am a "Guest" and my progress isn't being saved. Any ideas on how to repair?...
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Access Lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku Access Lost: Lost my "sign in" to Microsoft Sudoku and the app will not allow me to log in directly or through xbox. It says a am a "Guest" and my progress isn't being saved. Any ideas on how to repair?...
  4. Lost access to email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost access to email: Blocked Hotmail account. I have the correct password, but it wants to send me a phone text. The phone number is wrong. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-access-to-email/506727b4-1681-45f8-90bf-d691d2342123
  5. Lost access to email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost access to email: Blocked Hotmail account. I have the correct password, but it wants to send me a phone text. The phone number is wrong. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-access-to-email/506727b4-1681-45f8-90bf-d691d2342123
  6. Lost access to email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Lost access to Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost access to Microsoft account: A few days ago I received a notification that I was signed out of my one drive account. Once I tried to log back into my Microsoft account it says that there are no accounts associated with my email, would you like to get a new one. If I click on get a new one I then get a...
  8. Lost my Password Microsoft Access

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Lost my Password Microsoft Access: Hello, I lost my password of a very old database .mdb, I remember my older brother bought a program to recover password protect databases but I can not find the program, any other program to recover passwordd? Thanks Came 131443
  9. Emails lost or unable to access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails lost or unable to access: I need to be able to access my emails sent to my email: pizan *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Everytime I try to access the emails it sends me to Outlook. the emails sent to msn.com are not there....
  10. Lost access to my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost access to my PC: I lost access to my computer because it requires me to set up a new PIN since “my PIN is no longer available due to a change in the security settings”. I can’t get in so I am locked out. Help me, please.......