Windows 10: lost microsoft key

Discus and support lost microsoft key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; lost Microsoft key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-microsoft-key/3fd3f4fb-b343-4a27-949a-51e408025b6a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyHawkins1, Apr 2, 2019.

1. lost microsoft key

lost Microsoft key

:)

TonyHawkins1, Apr 2, 2019
  2. technicks Win User

Lost xp key.

i lost my XP key. And i need it.
    Is there a way to find the XP key i am using now in Windows?

Thanks.

technicks, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

lost microsoft key

Lost cd-key

i just lost the game

Solaris17, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

lost microsoft key

1. lost microsoft key - Similar Threads - lost microsoft key

2. Lost Product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Product key: Need help with a lost product key for windows 11, I bought it from Microsoft site. I see that I bought it but cannot get the key and cannot find the email. Anyway to get it sent to me again?...
  3. BitLocker key lost

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker key lost: BitLocker key lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-lost/405a23df-6093-4650-a6a9-52b75ab14e55
  4. BitLocker Key Lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker Key Lost: Hello - My parents have been locked out of their DELL computer and the computer is asking for a bitlocker key. I've tried every e-mail I would think they set up the computer under however I'm unable to locate this key. Is there any other way to get into the computer? Unsure...
  5. Product key lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key lost: Hi, My computer is running on a "Windows 7 Ultimate", i got the product Id but i lost the product key. It is also displayed on a conner of my screen that " Windows 7 build 7600 This copy of Windows is not genuine". I don't know what to do, can any help me please....
  6. Lost Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Product Key: I had purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro from your stores on 13th September 2017. Due to an accident the system has been formatted completely and we don't have access to the product cover that generally comes with the License Key for the purchased product, it was lost. Is...
  7. lost activation key

lost activation key: hello I wish you can help me I update my laptop from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro when the update was free , put after time I forced to go back to windows 7 I have hp envy laptop by hitting f11 to restore it can I go back to window 10 pro I didn't save the key when o...
  8. Lost product key

Lost product key: I have lost product key of Windows 10 pro and MS Office after doing a factory reset. Is there any way to recover the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-key/d980d28a-1d7f-4dce-bb97-2a228bbee807
  9. lost key

lost key: i have lost the key to download my Microsoft Office on my new computer. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-key/ce9122ae-d5bc-4e72-b6f1-6d9a0bda1df0"
  10. Lost Microsoft office 2016 activation key

Lost Microsoft office 2016 activation key: I bought lifetime subscription of Microsoft office 2016 home & student from flipkart on oct 2018. Last week i got my desktop OS refreshed (windows 10). Now i want to re install office 2016 but i dont remember my microsoft account details like email id etc. I have invoice from...