Windows 10: lost Microsoft keyboard and mouse usb receiver, is any solution available? is there a...

Discus and support lost Microsoft keyboard and mouse usb receiver, is any solution available? is there a... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! My name is Joe, and I work for a home for mentally handicap children as IT tech support. We are on a very low budget and are in desperate need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosephGoff, Feb 25, 2020.

1. lost Microsoft keyboard and mouse usb receiver, is any solution available? is there a...

Hello!

My name is Joe, and I work for a home for mentally handicap children as IT tech support. We are on a very low budget and are in desperate need of keyboards and mice. In the past, we have always purchased Microsoft brand keyboards and mice as we feel they are of the best quality. We recently were able to find a bunch of previously used Microsoft Keyboards and mice in our stock room but are unable to locate the USB relievers for these devices. Some devices use the small USB thumb receiver common today and some use the older, USB thingie that had the connect button on it, and also would be on the keyboard or mouse too. ALL our computers run the latest updated version of MS Windows 10 Pro.

Question: Does Microsoft offer any help or solution to this problem similar to Logitech with its UNIFYING receiver and software application? Secondly, would there be any way of using a Microsoft keyboard/mouse with one of the older type keyboard/mouse receiver thingies that have the connect button? Or would the device and receiver both require the connect button? Lastly, are there any third-party applications both paid and free, that wold be sold with a usb device to solve our problem?

:)

JosephGoff, Feb 25, 2020

2. I've lost usb receiver of my Microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse and Keyboard

I've lost usb receiver of my Microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse and Keyboard, what should I do now for using my mouse and keyboard?

SetareArani, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Lost Usb Receiver for 3050 Keyboard

I have the Microsoft 3050 Keyboard Set with Mouse, but i lost the USB Receiver.

Does anybody knows where i can find one? and if it possible to work with a universal receiver?

As i don't want to throw my new keyboard.

Thank you in advance.

Lefteris

LefterisAntemisaris, Feb 25, 2020
  4. dankbudz Win User

lost Microsoft keyboard and mouse usb receiver, is any solution available? is there a...

Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, Mouse, and USB receiver

Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard set.
    Includes: Keyboard, mouse, and usb receiver and everything is wireless.
    Bought Originally at Fry's Electronics for 150 and i have no need of it since i got a 300 dollar Logitech Set. Official Link: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=033

Asking price $80 OR 1gb 184-pin DDR ram

dankbudz, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

lost Microsoft keyboard and mouse usb receiver, is any solution available? is there a...

1. lost Microsoft keyboard and mouse usb receiver, is any solution available? is there a... - Similar Threads - lost Microsoft keyboard

2. Can I get a USB receiver replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get a USB receiver replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse?: I've lost the USB receiver, it seems silly to purchase a new set when the only thing that needs to be replaced is the USB receiver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-usb-receiver-replacement-for-microsoft/248fdcf3-2627-4999-8938-5b68bf88bd7e
  3. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard: I lost the USB receiver for my Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000. Does anyone know where I can purchase only the receiver and not an entirely new keyboard? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!...
  4. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard: I lost the USB receiver for my Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000. Does anyone know where I can purchase only the receiver and not an entirely new keyboard? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!...
  5. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Keyboard and 2 Mouse on Separate USB receivers

Keyboard and 2 Mouse on Separate USB receivers: Good Day, Somehow I ended up with 1 keyboard, 2 of the same mouse and 3 different receivers! Id like to connect the keyboard & a mouse to the same receiver to free up a USB Port. Is there a way to do that? If yes, how? Thank you...
  7. Microsoft all in one keyboard usb receiver lost

Microsoft all in one keyboard usb receiver lost: Hello, I have Microsoft all in one keyboard intact I have two keyboard and unfortunately I lost the receiver for both the keyboard. I called to support desk and they cannot pride the receiver. Is there any other receiver which can connect with all in one keywords or can...
  8. I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse

I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse: Hello! As the title says, I have recently lost the USB receiver that works with my Microsoft Touch Mouse. I have read in many places that the USB receivers are paired from factory to their mouse, but I want to think there is still hope. So is there any way to make it usable...
  9. LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi, I Lost my USB receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. How Can I get a new one ? If I take it to Microsoft It at Redmond campus will they sell me a new receiver for the same model ? Thanks, Naveen...
  10. Mouse receiver lost

Mouse receiver lost: My computer quit and I forgot to take my mouse receiver out before taking it to dump. Can I get a new receiver for it. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-receiver-lost/30f41057-9629-4714-aa59-3eb8ba5368c9