Windows 10: Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle

Discus and support Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello team, I have lost the dongle that goes into my USB port to operate my Microsoft keyboard X878016-002 and mouse. How can I purchase a replacement?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnHeisler808, May 27, 2020.

1. Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle

Hello team, I have lost the dongle that goes into my USB port to operate my Microsoft keyboard X878016-002 and mouse. How can I purchase a replacement?

:)

JohnHeisler808, May 27, 2020

2. How to pair a microsoft wireless keyboard to a microsoft mouse 5000 dongle

I have a Microsoft wireless mouse 5000.

Also have a set of Microsoft wireless mouse + keyboard 5000.

the dongle for the set broke. I would like to connect the wireless keyboard and mouse from the set to the dongle of the other Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. How do I do it?

Laura CeciliaAbad Zamora, May 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle

Hi, lost my USB dongle for a 3500 wireless mouse. Where can I get a replacement?

gideongordon, May 28, 2020
  4. KJM
    KJM Win User

Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle

Recommend a keyboard/mouse?

Right now I'm looking to get the Logitech MX3200, but was looking at Microsoft Ergonomics Keyboard 4000. But Could not really find a wireless mouse that stood out. I can do with a wired keyboard, but any suggestions on a good wireless mouse?

What would you guys recommend? MX3200 or Microsoft 4000 + whatever wireless mouse

Thema:

Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle

1. Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle - Similar Threads - Lost Microsoft Keyboard

2. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  3. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  4. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  5. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  6. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.: can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-lost-dongle-for-a-wireless-keyboard-and/9b3633c2-dad2-4302-b32d-3ab20c0baca6
  8. can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.

can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.: can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-lost-dongle-for-a-wireless-keyboard-and/9b3633c2-dad2-4302-b32d-3ab20c0baca6
  9. wireless keyboard lost connection to dongle stick

wireless keyboard lost connection to dongle stick: I am using the onscreen keyboard on the pc for now.how can i reactivate the hardwarechanged batteries no difference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-lost-connection-to-dongle-stick/0e2dc08a-2715-43f4-9b71-e8cef46611ea
  10. DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction: This is my 2nd Purchase and both did the same error. This item is not even 2 months old, and this was purchased by our Procurement Department. I keep getting an notification that the USB cannot recognize due to malfunction. Please Help Me!...