Windows 10: lost microsoft store

Discus and support lost microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my printer wouldnt connect so i restarted hp smart, but then it said to restart microsoft store because it would open and close the window immediately.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ferret90, Mar 17, 2023.

1. ferret90 Win User

lost microsoft store

my printer wouldnt connect so i restarted hp smart, but then it said to restart microsoft store because it would open and close the window immediately. so i re did that and now i cant get it back, ive tried every trick online ive found. power shell, enter programs, copy and paste fullpackagename, nothing. it wont do anything. help! cant afford tech support or new comp

:)

ferret90, Mar 17, 2023
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 17, 2023
  3. John Fer Win User
    Microsoft update lost my app store

Thank you for the information. We suggest resetting your Windows Store to help you with your issue. To do that, please follow the steps below on how to reset Windows Store:

• Type Settings in Cortana search box then press
      Enter.
    • Click on System.
    • Choose Apps and features on the left pane.
    • Look for Store, click on it, then click the Advance options.
    • Click on Reset to reset the Windows Store.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Mar 17, 2023
  4. lost microsoft store

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

lost microsoft store

1. lost microsoft store - Similar Threads - lost microsoft store

2. Lost Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Microsoft Store: Hi : I've just discovered that I no longer have MS Store on my 64bit HP laptop running Windows version: 22H2 Os Build 22621.1485. I learned about this when trying to get the snipping tool. I tried a number of suggestions I found to no avail. I even used this command :...
  3. Lost Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Microsoft Store: Hi : I've just discovered that I no longer have MS Store on my 64bit HP laptop running Windows version: 22H2 Os Build 22621.1485. I learned about this when trying to get the snipping tool. I tried a number of suggestions I found to no avail. I even used this command :...
  4. lost microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost microsoft store: my printer wouldnt connect so i restarted hp smart, but then it said to restart microsoft store because it would open and close the window immediately. so i re did that and now i cant get it back, ive tried every trick online ive found. power shell, enter programs, copy and...
  5. lost microsoft store

lost microsoft store: my printer wouldnt connect so i restarted hp smart, but then it said to restart microsoft store because it would open and close the window immediately. so i re did that and now i cant get it back, ive tried every trick online ive found. power shell, enter programs, copy and...
  6. Microsoft Store lost after panic reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store lost after panic reset: Hi,Yesterday, I was trying to fix a Microsoft error while trying to install Forza Horizon 5. In the process, I deleted the whole of the WindowsApps folder in frustration except for files that didn't allow deletion and after deleting the folder. I couldn't open the Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft Store lost after panic reset

Microsoft Store lost after panic reset: Hi,Yesterday, I was trying to fix a Microsoft error while trying to install Forza Horizon 5. In the process, I deleted the whole of the WindowsApps folder in frustration except for files that didn't allow deletion and after deleting the folder. I couldn't open the Microsoft...
  8. Lost Microsoft Store Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lost Microsoft Store Account: Basically I got a new windows on my computer and now I don't know what gmail is my game on microsoft store because I got multiple gmails.. I tried looking at every gmail and now I just don't know if it is supposed to show that I have bought the game or does it just delete it...
  9. Lost access to Microsoft Store account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lost access to Microsoft Store account: Recently, an old computer I had broke. On that computer, there was a Microsoft account that had I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition with. Since I no longer have the computer, is it still possible for me to access my Microsoft Store account from another computer?...
  10. Lost account info in Microsoft Store

Lost account info in Microsoft Store: I am setting up my first Windows 10 computer, having been on Windows 7 for a number of years, and I have run into a problem with the Microsoft Store. I have never had a Microsoft account before but I decided to go with the flow and allow my user accounts to be Microsoft...