Windows 10: Lost most of my sticky notes even after syncing it in my microsoft account - I reset my PC....

Discus and support Lost most of my sticky notes even after syncing it in my microsoft account - I reset my PC.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Before I reset my PC I synced all my sticky notes in my Microsoft account. But after resetting my PC I checked my sticky notes and most of my notes are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by [Mai], Apr 12, 2021.

1. [Mai] Win User

Lost most of my sticky notes even after syncing it in my microsoft account - I reset my PC....

Before I reset my PC I synced all my sticky notes in my Microsoft account. But after resetting my PC I checked my sticky notes and most of my notes are lost, some of it are still there. I made sure that I finished syncing my notes before even resetting. I've been using it for work purposes as it was very handy but now most of those important notes are gone. Is there any way that I can get it back again? Hoping this gets answered. Thank you.

:)

[Mai], Apr 12, 2021

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Apr 12, 2021
  3. MIRKOSOFT Win User
    Evernote Sticky Notes - Account to sync problem

Hi!

I installed Evernote and for stickies on desktop also Evernote Sticky Notes.
    I was using it earlier with Windows 8 and it was working - but sync account process I remember not.

When I start Sticky Notes it forces account to sync selection.
    I was following instructions in window:

Lost most of my sticky notes even after syncing it in my microsoft account - I reset my PC.... [​IMG]

but after account creation or login, I tried to request activation link - result is always the same:

Lost most of my sticky notes even after syncing it in my microsoft account - I reset my PC.... [​IMG]

Error 411 - any length req'd.
    Of cource, creating or login outside without selecting account (Evernote, GDrive or DropBox) in this window and request of activation causes zero length.

So, how to going forward with?

Thank you all for help.
    Miro

MIRKOSOFT, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Lost most of my sticky notes even after syncing it in my microsoft account - I reset my PC....

sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Lost most of my sticky notes even after syncing it in my microsoft account - I reset my PC.... - Similar Threads - Lost sticky notes

2. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  3. i lost all my sticky notes

i lost all my sticky notes: I have saved most of the things in sticky notes, and i lost most of the sticky notes. Please help me to get all my sticky notes back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-all-my-sticky-notes/999f5a76-0287-4994-a340-d7b93f9c146b
  4. I lost my sticky notes data.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost my sticky notes data.: Help! When I opened my pc, I saw that sticky notes got closed and it won't open no matter how many time I try to open it so I went to the Sticky Notes app settings and pressed the reset option as you can see in the photo because it said that the documents won't be affected....
  5. My Microsoft Sticky-Notes is broken

My Microsoft Sticky-Notes is broken: Hello, My Microsoft Sticky-Notes just blacked-out. This is all I see: [ATTACH] I can not make new notes or view older ones. But I can still type in te one note that opens when I start the program. I already tried resetting the app, but it didn't help. Uninstalling and...
  6. recent update removed most of my sticky notes

recent update removed most of my sticky notes: I tried the oft repeated advice to go to C:/Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/stickynotes, but there is no folder called sticky notes or sticky anything in that folder. What did an update remove them, and I only have three left of the six I had, so what folder would...
  7. Question: If I reset my PC this Saturday, should all my Sticky Notes sync without any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question: If I reset my PC this Saturday, should all my Sticky Notes sync without any...: I changed the primary alias on my personal Microsoft account today, removed the previous primary alias and one other alias since I got a lot of email I've never opened from well over two years ago, and added three new aliases to my personal Microsoft account. I absolutely...
  8. Sticky notes lost after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky notes lost after reset: My sticky notes stopped working. I went to the app settings and chose to reset the app because it specifically stated that the “documents will jot be affected” when I hovered over the reset button. Why has it deleted all my stuff? No, I didn’t recently update my laptop...
  9. Sticky Notes. After a reset I can't import my notes.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes. After a reset I can't import my notes.: After a Sticky Notes upgrade two weeks ago, my Sticky Notes files did not continue to load on startup as I had previously configured. They appeared in the task bar as closed windows and I had to open them every startup (four of them). When trying to re-configure to get my...
  10. How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet?

How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet?: How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-sticky-notes-on-my-tablet/8398a9a6-330a-4c8d-9ad1-1ab98cc61c5b